Higher Quality Defoko/Utane Uta???

Kraemar16

Teto's Territory
I'm putting defoko's/utane uta's files through adobe podcast atm to make them sound more clear than they are now sinc ethey are really low quality

lemme know if you want an update to this later or even an example or cover using the voicebank

Reactions: Emilia

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Heyy! How are you doing it? Are you just doing it file by file, I'm trying to solve the problem of merging and re-splitting the files somehow for my own voicebanks...

Kraemar16

Teto's Territory
Heyy! How are you doing it? Are you just doing it file by file, I'm trying to solve the problem of merging and re-splitting the files somehow for my own voicebanks...
yes, file by file is how I did it, I ran into an issue where the fies wouldnt play but I figured out how to fix it, just gotta figure out of it the files will sound the same or different in utau

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ah, i see, thanks! I think I'll just watch a couple more films and do the same... Did the files come out with two channels or what was the issue?
I've used audacity's chain option, where you can build a chain of actions (import, add effects, export), that could perhaps also be used for something you're struggling with (I think you could also change the export settings, in case there's something wrong with the files that way)

Kraemar16

Teto's Territory
the files them self are fine just wont play in utau but I figured out how to fix it pretty sure