Hiragana to katakana? (plug - in)

Arytii

Teto's Territory
So i found the reclist that uses katakana characters as alternative sounds in utau. The problem is can't type or paste katakana characters. Does anybody know any plugin or anything that helps?

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
you can switch to japanese IME -> right click on A or あ -> you'll see full-width-katakana click on that and you have the katakana keyboard

Arytii

Teto's Territory
yes i've already set up my keyboard. But the IME thing stays at Half - width alpanuemeric and dosen't change to the japanese keyboard no matter ho much times i click on the button..

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
yes i've already set up my keyboard. But the IME thing stays at Half - width alpanuemeric and dosen't change to the japanese keyboard no matter ho much times i click on the button..
it's locked, try to type it in utau or smth. or like notepad

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Make sure that you've clicked on somewhere that you can type. The shortcut alt + tilde (the squiggly line ~) will also switch between romaji and hiragana.

Arytii

Teto's Territory
Make sure that you've clicked on somewhere that you can type. The shortcut alt + tilde (the squiggly line ~) will also switch between romaji and hiragana.
when i clicked the alt + tlide it says "Japanese IME is not ready yet"