Resolved How to Earn Utabucks?

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to ask this, but how does one earn utabucks? I've read that it's from being active on this forum, but I wanted to know if there are any specific things to do that earn them. I'm just a little confused on how the whole thing works. ^^"

(I'd really like to earn some because I want to get enough to be able to change my title and just for the fun of trying to earn them!)

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
According to the forum admin,
You can earn UtaBucks for general forum activity. Everything from logging in, posting, receiving likes, reading threads, with additional rewards for positive community interaction.

Reactions: Kazumimi

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, then I suppose it's time to become more active on here! :sing:

Thank you! I don't know how I missed that information!

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
VocAddict is correct; general activity usually results in gaining UtaBucks. However, I'm pretty sure the UtaBucks system stopped working (somewhere near the beginning of the year?). You definitely should have gained some by now, and I've also noticed the numbers not changing for others.
So as of right now, there's no way to earn them ^^; you won't see any change. Once that's sorted out, though, just being active here is all you need to do!

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
So as of right now, there's no way to earn them ^^; you won't see any change. Once that's sorted out, though, just being active here is all you need to do!
I actually only noticed that today when I saw that my current bucks are too low for the amount of posts I've made during the year, but I forgot to ask what was causing it

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
VocAddict is correct; general activity usually results in gaining UtaBucks. However, I'm pretty sure the UtaBucks system stopped working (somewhere near the beginning of the year?). You definitely should have gained some by now, and I've also noticed the numbers not changing for others.
Oh, thanks for letting me know! I thought it seemed odd that there were people with less posts than me who had a lot, but I thought they were just doing something I'm not. XD

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RIP. Yea, its a known issue but sadly not something I think is ever going to be addressed. The developer for our XenForo Credits plugin was caught doing illegal activity and has basically been sanctioned by the XenForo developers and publishing company.

Since then they were basically declared persona-non-grata, they lost a ton of customers, respect from their fellow developers, and they stopped supporting many of their plugins. When we transition to 4.2 we will need to find a new credits plugin and having already looked, none of them have an easy way to transition, so once again its another thing on freeze until our 4.2 update.