I have the cheese!

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I melt the cheese. The cheese is ruined, and you, in your despair, throw it away. I take the cheese. The cheese is now mine.

jokester127

Momo's Minion
I make my UTAU sing as high and loud as he can, the air pushes through your lungs and causes an air embolism, I have the cheese

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I stab you, cutting all of your limbs off and dispose your body parts; I, again have the cheese

jokester127

Momo's Minion
I, in ghost form shock and haunt you into dropping the cheese, when you drop it, I in human form take the cheese, I have the cheese

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I give you a potion and a hamster, when you drink the potion; you give the hamster the cheese, I stab the hamster and put it into a disposal.

NO ONE GETS THE CHESE NOW

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I give you a potion and a hamster, when you drink the potion; you give the hamster the cheese, I stab the hamster and put it into a disposal.

NO ONE GETS THE CHESE NOW
ngl that sounds so so bad...

I take your cheese speakers, and play Boku Boku; and now everyone in this thread has a cheese

jokester127

Momo's Minion
But not for long, I turn up the volume, you get an air embolism, I take all the cheese and bury it in the center of mars, I have the cheese

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I buy cheese, I buy cheese for everyone; everyone has cheese

(cheese is so expensive here, it's 4$ a ounce)

jokester127

Momo's Minion
I use my cheese attracting device to take all the cheese and deposit it ino the vault i made in the center of mars

ShyShroomii

Momo's Minion
I make a rocket in 2 seconds, fly to mars in 5 seconds, get the cheese in the vault in 3 seconds and go back to earth in 5.

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I take you to a torture chamber, cut you into little pieces, freeze them and sell them like they're beef, and take all your cheese; hire an exorcist and you can't come back