If It's Making A Song, Let's Get Started! [UTAU Group] [CLOSED]

Cupcake

Talk-A-Lot
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ohh CV can join too? I'll check if my UTAU fits the left singers places.

Cupcake

Talk-A-Lot
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Haha use the autocvvc plugin!
*sigh* my voicebank is romanji and now i gotta add the hiragana aliases.... any way to do it faster than adding each hiragana as the Alias in Voice Configurations?

EDIT: I think i just need to edit the oto.ini but not sure what to add to load the hiragana signs as alias.
EDIT: Ahhh here it is, just gotta add the hiragana sign in oto.ini before the numbers.
a.wav=あ,354,281,337,38,8 Its gonna take a while to do this thou
EDIT:Most likely gonna take the place of Yukari. Book me in!

Last edited:

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
*sigh* my voicebank is romanji and now i gotta add the hiragana aliases.... any way to do it faster than adding each hiragana as the Alias in Voice Configurations?

EDIT: I think i just need to edit the oto.ini but not sure what to add to load the hiragana signs as alias.
EDIT: Ahhh here it is, just gotta add the hiragana sign in oto.ini before the numbers.
a.wav=あ,354,281,337,38,8 Its gonna take a while to do this thou
EDIT:Most likely gonna take the place of Yukari. Book me in!
So sorry for the very late reply! There's Bizz's IroIro plugin which has quite a few very useful functions, it has the cv romaji option, which converts a CV romaji to hiragana
http://utaforum.net/resources/bizzs-utau-plugins.129/

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Is the remaining place left in the female group open? My current working UTAU is a VCV but I use autoCVVC all the time so it's fine. Could I join?

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Is the remaining place left in the female group open? My current working UTAU is a VCV but I use autoCVVC all the time so it's fine. Could I join?
Of course! Just pm me the Rendered wav ^u^

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Of course! Just pm me the Rendered wav ^u^
Sure thing. My UTAU's name is E-KO by the way. What kind of video is this cover gonna have? Because I'm always open to help out a little more if needed.

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sure thing. My UTAU's name is E-KO by the way. What kind of video is this cover gonna have? Because I'm always open to help out a little more if needed.
Hehe awesome but I'm not going to do a PV :/ since I don't have the resources, my laptop is too old to run any video editor like Vegas or Adobe!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Haha, coincedentally I was drawing the title card with everyone's characters already. I couldn't finish though because I don't know what Cleo and Nyusatsu look like.View attachment 2215
Awww that is so cute! Do you think you can do the same with the male group? :3