Closed Art i'll draw your utaus

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
happy you think it's stunning dsFDSFSDFDSFDS here's the finished shaded sketch

fem_kiki_sagawa.png
Omg thank you so much!!! I love the out come smch!! she looks absolutely stunning in your style! Love those shadings and highlights <3 Thank you sosososoo much for drawing her!! May I use this as a cover art? Ofc I'f credit you ^^ also do you have twitter perhaps

Reactions: laazybaag

laazybaag

Teto's Territory
Omg thank you so much!!! I love the out come smch!! she looks absolutely stunning in your style! Love those shadings and highlights <3 Thank you sosososoo much for drawing her!! May I use this as a cover art? Ofc I'f credit you ^^ also do you have twitter perhaps
mawww, i'm really glad you like it!! you can use however you want, i don't mind!! and yeah i do have a twitter sdsfdsfdsfsdfdsf i go by the same username!

laazybaag

Teto's Territory
i forgot to ask but do you have a color palette in mind :bigtears:
yeah!
for the fox, i've thought of their hair to be white except for their bangs and side hair being multiple colors like a very light grey, pale blue, and a vibrant dark blue. for their skin i've thought of very pale skin with a pink-ish tone. their ears in my mind would be white but the tips of the floof inside of it would be the vibrant dark blue of the hair. the eyes, patch on their cheeks and the bell earings would be the same gold color to contrast against all of the blues and greys. the outfit would mostly be white but the decorations would be golden or a soft blue!

for the deer one i've thought of their hair to be yellow, their skin to be a warm brown color. i've thought of their eyes to be a pink-ish red-ish color or the same gold color as the fox. their cheek patch would also be gold. their horns would be black and the tips would be pink. their outfit would mostly be a pale pink but the decorations would be gold as well!
( i'll try to draw my thoughts once i have the time to )

those are my ideas for the color palette, i hope that i'd inspire you for the color palette dsfdsfsdfsdsdf

IZUKO

Momo's Minion
yeah!
for the fox, i've thought of their hair to be white except for their bangs and side hair being multiple colors like a very light grey, pale blue, and a vibrant dark blue. for their skin i've thought of very pale skin with a pink-ish tone. their ears in my mind would be white but the tips of the floof inside of it would be the vibrant dark blue of the hair. the eyes, patch on their cheeks and the bell earings would be the same gold color to contrast against all of the blues and greys. the outfit would mostly be white but the decorations would be golden or a soft blue!

for the deer one i've thought of their hair to be yellow, their skin to be a warm brown color. i've thought of their eyes to be a pink-ish red-ish color or the same gold color as the fox. their cheek patch would also be gold. their horns would be black and the tips would be pink. their outfit would mostly be a pale pink but the decorations would be gold as well!
( i'll try to draw my thoughts once i have the time to )

those are my ideas for the color palette, i hope that i'd inspire you for the color palette dsfdsfsdfsdsdf

draw this on vocaloid style

laazybaag

Teto's Territory
aight dunno if anybody who commented on here that i haven't drawn their utau are gonna see this but i will close this drawing utau thread to start art commissions cuz i improved. i will eventually draw the utaus on here though so please be patient with me

Reactions: whiteglove