Open Art im at a loss for art ideas..let me draw your UTAU!

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Awww, your artwork is adorable! It looks like you have A LOT or requests, but if you're ever in the mood it'd be super cool to see my UTAU, JADE in your style :smile:! Again tho, seriously don't worry about it, you have a lot on your plate! I just love seeing people draw JADE, it's just a beautiful phenomenon I can't explain hehe
I feel the same thing with my UTAU's! It makes me really happy^^

Reactions: cloudyyskie

ShortKing

Momo's Minion

this is my utau! his name is fukane amai and he like microphones. the designs with the orange hoodie are the most recent but the full body one has the right pants. thanks!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Awww, your artwork is adorable! It looks like you have A LOT or requests, but if you're ever in the mood it'd be super cool to see my UTAU, JADE in your style :smile:! Again tho, seriously don't worry about it, you have a lot on your plate! I just love seeing people draw JADE, it's just a beautiful phenomenon I can't explain hehe
Yeah ofc!!! It'll take a while though- I'll try to get it done as quickly as I can!! Tysm!! Also I'm the same way- seeing other people draw Karou makes me really really happy c:
Post automatically merged:

this is my utau! his name is fukane amai and he like microphones. the designs with the orange hoodie are the most recent but the full body one has the right pants. thanks!

Woo boy- I'll try my best to get it done once I get through the previous requests.

Reactions: feelingiconiic

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeah ofc!!! It'll take a while though- I'll try to get it done as quickly as I can!! Tysm!! Also I'm the same way- seeing other people draw Karou makes me really really happy c:
Post automatically merged:

Woo boy- I'll try my best to get it done once I get through the previous requests.
Aww thank you so much! Yeah don't worry about how long it takes, you're in no rush whatsoever :smile:! I really appreciate that <3!

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
tysm for being understanding haha <3
Of course ^^! A lot of people are requesting you right now and I understand how overwhelming that can feel! Again, don't feel obligated to draw JADE or anything, just take your time and have fun with it :smile:!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
would you mind drawing mine?? v; i cant draw but i have every detail and i can try to give you some examples. my utau is an oc i made using my voice that looks just like me and they havent been released to the public yet, itd make me so happy :smile:)
i cannot remember if you dm'd me or not with references for yours

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
saw your responce but lost it in the thread. ah no worry about how long it takes! I'm just happy to have more art of lance T__T thankyou so much!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Would you like to draw my main UTAU, Hana-chan? She's basically me, so I included a picture of me to give an idea what she looks like really :smile: It would make my day!

(the art is not by me)

Here's Hana-chan!! I took a small break from drawing for a few days due to lack of motivation, I apologize for that!!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Lately, I haven't come up with ideas of what to draw. So to spend my free time on my hobby, I ordered a painting by numbers at https://paintingbynumbersshop.com/. Sometimes it is interesting to draw without turning on the imagination and coming up with something or sketching someone else's drawing. By the way, do you manage to come up with your own drawings, or do you doodle more often? For example, when I find something interesting on the Internet, I sketch it, but it's not always good, but sometimes it's not so bad.
Hm, do you mean do I reference things online more as opposed to coming up with stuff myself?
If so, usually I reference poses 'cause I'm weird with anatomy, but I come up with my own designs for my ocs and such. Sometimes they're inspired by whatever I'm hyperfixated on at the time, but still technically my own designs.
However, at the time of making this post, I was going through a pretty rough art block and I needed something to get me going again. So, I wanted to draw some stuff for other people here on the forum. It's always pretty fun to see someone else's spin on your character, and it's a nice thing to do for people y'know?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hm, do you mean do I reference things online more as opposed to coming up with stuff myself?
If so, usually I reference poses 'cause I'm weird with anatomy, but I come up with my own designs for my ocs and such. Sometimes they're inspired by whatever I'm hyperfixated on at the time, but still technically my own designs.
However, at the time of making this post, I was going through a pretty rough art block and I needed something to get me going again. So, I wanted to draw some stuff for other people here on the forum. It's always pretty fun to see someone else's spin on your character, and it's a nice thing to do for people y'know?
Sorry, that account is a spambot trying to advertise a website. I already reported the message, but we're still waiting on a moderator to come delete it and ban the account.

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, that account is a spambot trying to advertise a website. I already reported the message, but we're still waiting on a moderator to come delete it and ban the account.
yeah, i thought so, but it was a question so i replied anyway lolol