Open Offering Other I'm offering some UTAU UST tuning!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heya! Y'know what I'm bad at? Making USTs! Y'know what I'm at least decent at? Tuning!

Basically just offer me any UST you wanna work with that you can't tune due to lack of time or skill, and I'd be happy to tune it for you!
It can be a UST you made yourself or an untuned one that's been sitting in your pc for a while, I'm just bored and I feel like helping people out <3
If any of this is unclear or if I forgot something pls ask questions <3 I don't have a life and I will most likely respond within at least an hour or two
(Please note that I DO have school and stuff. It'll probably take a day or so to get back to you so be aware of that! ^^)
My only requirements are that I have a working link to the UST and that the songs are uh..apropriate?? I'm a minor, so songs with sexual themes are kind of a nono but other than that we good

thanks for reading! Have a nice day/night/evening/morning/whatever else <3

Reactions: Lynneloid20

Lynneloid20

Momo's Minion
Uh hey I don't know if you're still alive or not but I was wondering if you could try to tune my utau you can use whatever UST you want also I would like to be friends if not that is fine

I'm uploading the vb files to Google drive now if you are interested please let me know

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Uh hey I don't know if you're still alive or not but I was wondering if you could try to tune my utau you can use whatever UST you want also I would like to be friends if not that is fine

I'm uploading the vb files to Google drive now if you are interested please let me know
Hi! Yes, I am alive :smile:. Took me a few days to get back, but I'm alive. I'd love to be friends! And, sure thing. Send the voicebank along!

Reactions: Lynneloid20

Lynneloid20

Momo's Minion
Hi! Yes, I am alive :smile:. Took me a few days to get back, but I'm alive. I'd love to be friends! And, sure thing. Send the voicebank along!
Oh yay I have a friend yay :smile: she doesn't have a perfect oto but I think it works well she cv btw I'm very glad I have a friend

mitsune

Momo's Minion
Heya! Y'know what I'm bad at? Making USTs! Y'know what I'm at least decent at? Tuning!

Basically just offer me any UST you wanna work with that you can't tune due to lack of time or skill, and I'd be happy to tune it for you!
It can be a UST you made yourself or an untuned one that's been sitting in your pc for a while, I'm just bored and I feel like helping people out <3
If any of this is unclear or if I forgot something pls ask questions <3 I don't have a life and I will most likely respond within at least an hour or two
(Please note that I DO have school and stuff. It'll probably take a day or so to get back to you so be aware of that! ^^)
My only requirements are that I have a working link to the UST and that the songs are uh..apropriate?? I'm a minor, so songs with sexual themes are kind of a nono but other than that we good

thanks for reading! Have a nice day/night/evening/morning/whatever else <3
Hi! Im new and im trying to make a UTAU of my pfp And I need a voice or at least some tuning

Reactions: cloudyyskie