Is OREMO's included VCV reclist good/more efficient than the QUROE reclist?

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
I was just wondering, since it seems like it's shorter, and contains the same sounds. I would like to use the shortest yet fullest reclist possible (as long as it doesn't miss any of the basic sounds, that's a must) since I'm pretty short on time... If anyone knows, could you tell me? Thanks :smile: Even if you don't know if it's more efficient than the QUROE reclist, still tell me if it has all the basic sounds (if you know). Thanks so so much!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oremo's included reclist, the one with the "akasatana," is missing so many samples. I'm pretty sure it's a lite list, and I'm only using it for AWG because it's a non-serious bank. I noticed in a more recent version there's a more sensible reclist, but I haven't really taken a closer look at it. It seems to be good though.

(At some point I'll be releasing an efficient short-mora list, a version that's bare basic and a version with tons of extras.)

Yanderekishin

Momo's Minion
I think he meant the list that comes with Oremo ver 3. That is a full vcv list that a lot of Utau use. Its is five mora yet still less recordings than the quroe. A a good short list I'd recommend is Ruko's 8 mora list. It has only 132 recordings.

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
Oremo's included reclist, the one with the "akasatana," is missing so many samples. I'm pretty sure it's a lite list, and I'm only using it for AWG because it's a non-serious bank. I noticed in a more recent version there's a more sensible reclist, but I haven't really taken a closer look at it. It seems to be good though.

(At some point I'll be releasing an efficient short-mora list, a version that's bare basic and a version with tons of extras.)
I actually have OREMO version 3, like Yanderekishin said, so I guess it is a full list! Thanks though :smile:[DOUBLEPOST=1416493780][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think he meant the list that comes with Oremo ver 3. That is a full vcv list that a lot of Utau use. Its is five mora yet still less recordings than the quroe. A a good short list I'd recommend is Ruko's 8 mora list. It has only 132 recordings.
Thanks so much! And for Ruko's, it's the one in her female power VCV right? Just want to make sure :smile: I may use it in the future :D[DOUBLEPOST=1416494150][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, I just did the math and the "reclist-renzoku-NHP" was 256 recordings (Then again I may have counted wrong). Isn't that the same as the QUROE method? (Not that I mind, cause then I could use either one XD)

Last edited: