Jinriki rendering issues

Lousy Lionn

Momo's Minion
Howdy, after spiraling into a blind rage I've now managed to render a bank from a voiceroid. However, the samples show up as static in utau. I'm assuming it's a sampling rate issue, but I'm not sure how to fix it

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    147.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    113.6 KB · Views: 6

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
16 bit wav is probably the problem, that's what happened to me when I tried to make a Jinriki utau also.
So, Continuing off from the 16 bit wav thing... It needs to be mono audio, the audio rate needs to be 44,100 (I might be wrong if so, omg I'm so, so sorry).
When you are naming the audio file, you'll probably see a 32-bit Signed, WAV or 64-bit Signed WAV, you NEED to switch that to 16-bit Signed WAV, if done correctly you'll see it normally.
I hope this helps ^-^

Lousy Lionn

Momo's Minion
16 bit wav is probably the problem, that's what happened to me when I tried to make a Jinriki utau also.
So, Continuing off from the 16 bit wav thing... It needs to be mono audio, the audio rate needs to be 44,100 (I might be wrong if so, omg I'm so, so sorry).
When you are naming the audio file, you'll probably see a 32-bit Signed, WAV or 64-bit Signed WAV, you NEED to switch that to 16-bit Signed WAV, if done correctly you'll see it normally.
I hope this helps ^-^
Thank you SOO much dude! This problem has plagued me for so long ah..:sing::sing:

Reactions: JamesOvO