Open let me do a full body drawing of your UTAU!!!

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
It seems like you’ve been swamped with a ton of requests! I would love it if you could draw an UTAU bank of mine, but please don’t overwork yourself! DM me if you’re free and interested!

Reactions: rilakora

rilakora

Momo's Minion
You're not too late, dw! I have a couple to do and then it will be your turn ; u ;
Post automatically merged:

It seems like you’ve been swamped with a ton of requests! I would love it if you could draw an UTAU bank of mine, but please don’t overwork yourself! DM me if you’re free and interested!
It's alright, I've got most of them done ; u ; I would love to draw your UTAU! I'll dm you when it's your turn!! ; u ;

Yokune Ruko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You're not too late, dw! I have a couple to do and then it will be your turn ; u ;
Post automatically merged:

It's alright, I've got most of them done ; u ; I would love to draw your UTAU! I'll dm you when it's your turn!! ; u ;
ah, were you able to access the doc in the link?

Yomi

Momo's Minion
I'd love it if you could draw my utau Seung-Hyung :smile: He's a North Korean soldier. No pressure though as I see you've got a lot of request! So please take your time!

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't have an UTAU right now, but I wanted to drop in and say, wow! Your artwork is so cute and crisp!!

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes!! I will draw him as well. I'm a little backed up right now, so I hope you don't mind waiting a bit. But I will get to it as soon as I can ; u ;
I don't mind!!! Just give me a heads up when it's finished!! I will be waiting patiently!