Closed Looking for a voice provider for an UTAU (feminine range) !!

ematares

Teto's Territory

Hey! I know I have been posting a lot of voice provider things ( ENi , my robot utau is completely experimental! So they're will be a delay for their debut)!

Here's a small desc. of this Utau !

Her name is Riya ! But she was nicknamed Pluto! (these may change in the future)!

To give a quick explanation on my UTAU's / Characters Universe
, some people get born with symbols (usually astrology type symbols). For Example , Riya's symbol is on her left inner wrist and it's the symbol of Pluto! These symbols can give them certain minor powers that with enough practice , they can build upon! Riya's powers is enhanced intelligence and the power to make small accurate predictions (but usually she cannot control when she makes these predictions).

( My other Utau characters that will be voiced by me will be in the same universe. That includes ENi but if I wanna explain more I'll make another post)!

Riya is natively Indonesian too! Her character design (which I am coming up with ) has her wearing hijab as well! Riya would attend an International School in Japan with other characters of mine!

I plan to give Riya possibly.. a CVVC Japanese because that's only what I know how to Oto as of now! But I'd also would want to have possible appends and an English VB (of some type) for her eventually! ( DEFINATELY not now ! One thing at a time ofc!! )

I hope you enjoyed Pluto's concept !! I also really hope someone would be determined enough to voice her !! Because I do plan to do a lot with this character and it means a lot to me ! The only requirements for this voicebank is a decent mic and a decent Japanese pronunciation !

(If you want to voice Riya just reply to this thread and we can go from there :smile: !! )

(I apologize if this post was made in the wrong section I just wasn't sure which section fit better!)

Reactions: feelingiconiic

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I- I don't have a disccord, I don't really have alot of socials just soundcloud deviantart and youtube

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I have utafourm on here and Davintart. I use here the most, but you can use devianart

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If JamesOvO is unable to voice Riya, i would love to be her voice provider! Her concept is actually quite beautiful! I have two UTAU's already, so I'd potentially have to voice act (i can still provide a natural tone, i just want to make sure there's a difference betweek my UTAUs, even if one is kinda inactive!) I can provide you sample of my voice and other things if you'd like!
Post automatically merged:

Oh and also im re-recording my Setsuko Voicebank to result in a more cuter, higher, and softer voicebank and even editing her samples so she sounds different form me! I feel like that was important to add, and my main UTAU will basically my talking voice with a slightly boyish tone for some personality. My voice can adjust to multiple needs so don't worry about that haha. My microphone is decent, however im using a mac (more specificly BigSure, so a lot of programs dont work), and i dont have oremo or setparam. If this is a problem let me know, and i'll figure something out. I now can encode files in romaji or hiragana!

Last edited:
Reactions: ematares

ematares

Teto's Territory
If JamesOvO is unable to voice Riya, i would love to be her voice provider! Her concept is actually quite beautiful! I have two UTAU's already, so I'd potentially have to voice act (i can still provide a natural tone, i just want to make sure there's a difference betweek my UTAUs, even if one is kinda inactive!) I can provide you sample of my voice and other things if you'd like!

Oh and also im re-recording my Setsuko Voicebank to result in a more cuter, higher, and softer voicebank and even editing her samples so she sounds different form me! I feel like that was important to add, and my main UTAU will basically my talking voice with a slightly boyish tone for some personality. My voice can adjust to multiple needs so don't worry about that haha. My microphone is decent, however im using a mac (more specificly BigSure, so a lot of programs dont work), and i dont have oremo or setparam. If this is a problem let me know, and i'll figure something out. I now can encode files in romaji or hiragana!
Oh yeah sure!! Is there somewhere you can show me an example? :uhuhu:

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have examples of my UTAUs on these soundcloud links, however I dont have any public audio of me singing.

Is there a particular type of style you'd like? If you need anything specific ill gladly send u a singing sample with that voice description (im an amateur vocalist btw)

ematares

Teto's Territory
I have examples of my UTAUs on these soundcloud links, however I dont have any public audio of me singing.

Is there a particular type of style you'd like? If you need anything specific ill gladly send u a singing sample with that voice description (im an amateur vocalist btw)
Yeah! Riya I imagine would be in a neutral but a bit lowish tone! Do you have any specific platform we could discuss more about this :smile:?

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
ok!

if you want an example of one of the voicebanks here!

ematares

Teto's Territory
ok!

You'd be great for this other character I had in mind!! Sorry for taking awhile for dm too btw!!

ok!

I dm'd!