mkototemp making oto wrong?

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I was making a CVVC voicebank, and when i ran the reclist into mkototemp the “いやゆいぇよまんや “ oto libe was wrong and made the oto, ya; a y ; ye (etc) but when i try to run it through the second time, it still had that oto line, it happend with other lines to. I don’t know how to fix this. I don’t what tk make one from scratch because I dont like that, and moresampler oto is just as bad. any help?

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure I understand the question. [ya], [a y], [ye] etc is what a CVVC oto should look like, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
(sorry for bad quality im on a phone)
even though it says いやゆいぇよやんや
the oto line is this:

Attachments

• 64D5782E-A52B-41B0-87FC-9A629372968C.jpeg
    64D5782E-A52B-41B0-87FC-9A629372968C.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 24

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So, I was just testing mkototemp to see what it might be, and the only solution I could find was to add literally any single character to the start of every line. I'm not sure why, but it seems to expect that there will be an unused character at the start of every line (probably due to the common practice of starting lines with underscores). So if you put an underscore at the beginning of every line, it will ignore the underscore and properly read the lines instead of ignoring the first kana since it seems to be programmed to ignore the first character of every line regardless of what it is.

[edit]
If you don't want to deal with adding the underscores in the reclist, my next best suggestion would be to take what it gives you and just manually add in the missing lines as you go. If the reclist isn't many lines, I'd just add the underscores, but if its a lot of lines and it would be too tedious to add underscores to every line, I'd probably just add the missing lines as I oto.

Last edited:
Reactions: JamesOvO

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
So, I was just testing mkototemp to see what it might be, and the only solution I could find was to add literally any single character to the start of every line. I'm not sure why, but it seems to expect that there will be an unused character at the start of every line (probably due to the common practice of starting lines with underscores). So if you put an underscore at the beginning of every line, it will ignore the underscore and properly read the lines instead of ignoring the first kana since it seems to be programmed to ignore the first character of every line regardless of what it is.
ah, thank you so much! I don’t have the problem no more