moresampler on mac openutau

icbmXD

Momo's Minion
Hello...! English is not my mother language and I'm not so used to using forums, so I may sound weird, and sorry if I create misunderstanding...!

So I have successfully installed and ran openutau on macos, and because tha default resampler is actually not of a good quality I followed the instruction on the wiki to wrap the moresamplers. However, when I tried rendering the openutau reported an error.
Failed to render.
An error occurred trying to start process '/Users/huazhenyang/Library/Caches/OpenUtau/temp.bat' with working directory '/Users/huazhenyang/Library/Caches/OpenUtau'. Permission denied

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (An error occurred trying to start process '/Users/(username)/Caches/OpenUtau/temp.bat' with working directory '/Users/(username)Caches/OpenUtau'. Permission denied)
---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (13): An error occurred trying to start process '/Users/(myusername)/Caches/OpenUtau/temp.bat' with working directory '/Users/(username)/Caches/OpenUtau'. Permission denied
at System.Diagnostics.Process.ForkAndExecProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo, String resolvedFilename, String[] argv, String[] envp, String cwd, Boolean setCredentials, UInt32 userId, UInt32 groupId, UInt32[] groups, Int32& stdinFd, Int32& stdoutFd, Int32& stderrFd, Boolean usesTerminal, Boolean throwOnNoExec)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartCore(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at OpenUtau.Core.Util.ProcessRunner.Run(String file, String args, ILogger logger, String workDir, Int32 timeoutMs) in /Users/appveyor/projects/openutau/OpenUtau.Core/Util/ProcessRunner.cs:line 35
at OpenUtau.Classic.ExeWavtool.Concatenate(List`1 resamplerItems, String tempPath, CancellationTokenSource cancellation) in /Users/appveyor/projects/openutau/OpenUtau.Core/Classic/ExeWavtool.cs:line 41
at OpenUtau.Classic.ClassicRenderer.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<RenderExternal>b__0() in /Users/appveyor/projects/openutau/OpenUtau.Core/Classic/ClassicRenderer.cs:line 118
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

The solution is no where to be found, and I suck at CS stuffs. I'm pretty sure the installation of Homebrew and Wine was successful, but then what did I do wrong...

Thank you very much if someone can help me with the issue!

截屏2024-03-28 22.01.46.png截屏2024-03-28 22.02.23.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I recommend asking for support in the official discord server. There are some Chinese speaking developers who might be able to explain the setup more clearly.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Ah, that said... Custom Wavtool is not supported for non-Windows OS. You can only use moresampler as resampler, but must use the built in "simple" or "convergence" wavtools.

Reactions: Kiyoteru