Random UTAU Roleplay

A

Adlez

As crazy as you want guys.

"Darling, I'm home!" Mita shouted as she walked into the apartment.  "O-oh, it's just you.  I thought it was... you know..."  She sighs, puts down her purse, and walks into the kitchen to grab a snack.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"No,I don't know. Who are you talking about?" Reicheru asked, spinning around in a roller-chair she found.

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
"I think she means the person who was supposed to be here today. Unlike us." Yunia said and bit into an apple from the basket on the counter. "Ew." she said with a scrunched up face and put the apple down, "Pastic.".

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura looked up from the squid she was frying. "Of course it's plastic! Didn't I tell you guys I bought a bunch of fake fruit?"

A

Adlez

"Thanks for warning me," Mita threw behind her as she rummaged through the cabinet looking for chips, despite the smell of frying squid in the air.  She sat down on the floor and opened her computer, checking her messages on various websites before finally settling on Tumblr.  "The person who was supposed to be here... he's a friend of mine.  Jay P Shacks.  He's planning on become part of the UTAU club, and moved to this city to join.  I thought he would live in this apartment with us, seeing as it's huge and we're pretty close friends."

Mita sighed, and continued scrolling through today's dash.  Then the email notifier blinked.  "I forgot to tell you, I'm arriving at midnight! See you then! ~jp[i/]"

"Guys, he's coming in the middle of the night."  The loud sizzle of oil from the frying pan was all that could be heard.

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
"Fake fruit, squid...I get it. You guys want me to starve! Anyway...who exactly is that Shacks person again? He's not one of your...er...slightly alternative friends, is he?" Yunia asked as she leaned over Mita's shoulder to look at the screen, grabbing a handful of Mita's chips.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"Will you guys keep it down?? I'm almost close to finishing Nerine's route in Shuffle!!", Shiranui yelled from the second floor. "And if you're eating there, leave something for me!!" he adds.

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
"No way, you amateur hikkimori! Come down here or it's the plastic fruit for you!" Yunia yelled back and threw another hateful glare at the bowl of fake fruit.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura wiped the grease of her hands and walked over to Mita. "Ooh, so he's coming at midnight? That's awfully late! Hmmm, he'll be hungry!" She grabbed her purse and dashed out the door. A few minutes later she popped her head back in. "Oh, does anyone want anything while I'm out?"

A

Adlez

"Soybeans and sunflower seeds!" Mita said with a mouthful of chips.  She pushed back Yunia's head and continued scrolling down.  "What do you mean by 'slightly alternative' anyway..." she said under her breath.

Shiranai rubbed their eyes as they walked down the stairs.  'Oh god... people,' they thought.  The master hikikomori snuck through the room to avoid interaction and went back up without detection.  They always stayed in their room on the third floor, with the windows and doors shut tightly to keep light out.  They said that their sensitive eyes and skin from albinism is the reason they lock away, but really they're the most antisocial person.  Ever.

Misanami suddenly bust through the wall from the other apartment!  "Jay P is coming tonight!?  Oh my god, finally!  I can't wait to be with my boyfriend again!"

"Shut the **** up, Misanami, or I'll shoot you again," Mita said angrily in a low voice, reaching for a gun hidden under the carpet.

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
"Oi! Peace! Peace! Think of the last time; it took forever to get the stains out of the carpet! And, Misanami, you're so paying for that wall." Yunia said, putting herself inbetween the two, looking around the room.

The apartment was a mess: The livingroom floor was littered with pieces of drywall, woodchips and bricks and Sakura had dropped the frying pan, splashing the kitchen walls with oil and pieces of squid.
"A fine first impression we'll make." Yunia said with a sigh, "Well, looks like we have...about...2 hours and 41 minutes left."

marcker

Momo's Minion
Link and Luna (Twins) arrives at the apartment and is startled by the mess.

"w...What the heck happend here?!.." Link says

"Link...Did they go at it again?" Luna says

They stood near the front door looking at Mita, Misanami and Yunia wondering whats going on.

A

Adlez

"Thanks for being our auspistice, Yunia," Mita grumbled as she handed over the gun. Misanami dropped a wad of cash on the rubble and disappeared back into her own apartment. Mita brushed herself off and walked over to to Link and Luna.

"I didn't know this many people lived here... Anyway, where's your room? All the people on the third floor relocated after the resident hikikomori took over the mini-kitchen and bathroom." They continued staring at the huge mess.

A

Adlez

Suddenly, a (not utau) angel crashes though the window!

"RAITO, NO!!!!" he screams. The angel scrambles to his feet and turns around to warn everyone. "You need to get away, now! Raito has been attacking me, destroying the city in his wake. The UTAUloids begin to evacuate, but suddenly a ball of red light blasts the side of the building.

"AXEL, YOU FILTHY HALF-BREED! GO BACK TO YOUR GODDAMN HUMAN LIFE!" Another angel flies closer. It must be Raito, and he's clearly part-demon. The first angel, probably Axel, shields the UTAUloids from the debris Faster flying pieces tear through his wings. "AAAAGH!" Axel moans as the wounds start bleeding heavily, staining the pure white feathers.

"I-i'll be alright, don't worry about me. Just get somewhere you'll be safe."

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura hummed and walked back to the apartment from the store, her full shopping bags in her arms. She was only a block away when a big red fireball crashed into the building. "OH SNAP!!" Dropping her groceries, she raced towards the scene. "I hope everyone's okay!!"

A

Adlez

All the residents are pouring out of the building under Axel's warning. The angel tries to fly away and direct Raito's attention away from all the people, but his broken and torn wings don't carry him far. A mess of feathers goes all over the place as Axel falls to the ground.

Mita looks up at Raito and starts shouting at him.
"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU SHOULD BE AT UTAU STUDIO! GET THERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL GENDERBEND YOU AGAIN!"

Raito throws another fireball at Mita, but hits Sakura's groceries instesd.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
((I have nothing to do today, i guess i'll join in :3 I hope i dont make everyone go quiet ;_:wink:)
Alexandra drags Alex into the Apartment. "Come on Alex, we need to see whats going on!" Shouted Alexandra. "Fine, just let me go" Replied Alex. "We need to make a good im-" Alexandra looked around at the mess. "Oh my god... what happened here?! Looks like a dragon came in and destroyed the place!" Alexandra screamed.