Random UTAU Roleplay

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Um, thats all? Seriously I mean, ITS SO BORING! Can't you turn coal into gold or something? GAWSH, I mean cant you do more intersting things?" Alexandra Moaned.
"Just ignore that, it was something different I guess?" Said Alex.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mito cleared his throat. "As I said, the basics. But you can't turn things into valuable objects for money. She may not look it, but Mita's damn smart and runs the whole country. There are definitely laws."

Mita was flattered but offended at the same time. "What do you mean, I don't look smart? Gimme those glasses!" She reached out to Mito's face in attempt to snatch them off his face, but was easily pushed away.

"Mita, mind if I break the fourth wall?"

"You'll destroy the universe, but okay."

"We are all fictional characters in a roleplay thread on UTAforum."

"Now fix that broken wall, Mito!"

He draws an elaborate alchemy circle on your computer screen and forehead. After activating it, you have no memory of what he said, and neither does Alex and Alexandra.

"As I said, the basics." Mito repeats.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
((Sorry! <.< school again))
"I feel funny." Mumbled Alex
"So do I..." said Alexandra "Let me just check something"
Alexandra pulls out a wrist watch.
"CRAAAAAP"! We're late for school!" Screamed Alexandra loudly.
"Shit, come on! Hurry!" Said Alex.
"Hey, what school do you go to again Mita? " Said Alexandra in a somewhat fast fashion.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mita sits down. "See the uniform? Elric Alchemy. I don't go too often though. Sometimes because of work. Mostly because I'm lazy."

Mito packs up all his stuff into a backpack. "We'll take the portal on the roof. Follow me." He goes back down the hallway and takes a left to a door leading out to the back. Mito climbs up a ladder and in front of him is a blue portal with a view of another roof.

"Watch out for the ninjas!" he shouted as he jumped through the portal.

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
"La, la la la, la la la. La, la la la, la la la." Maiko hummed as she walked in. Suddenly, she stopped as she looked around the room.
"Ok, what happened here? And where did everyone go?"

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(( Where are you? There's the penthouse, which we abandoned after Raito's attack, UTAU studio, where a lot of people still are, and the school's roof, which is where Mito and the Tevaans are. ))

((SOB AXEL'S STILL ALIVE IN THIS RP [he committed suicide twice in another RP ; n ; ]))

((on an unrelated note, Cronic, Arc likes you. You two should go make hot yaoiz.))

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mito looks extremely worried as he notices another UTAU coming through.

"I was just leading the Tevaans here, how did you find my portals!?"

But from the other side, a horrible wretched scream tore through the air.

"KILL ME NOW!"

(( i'm sorry cronic your feels will be broken in half and fed through a shredder ))