Random UTAU Roleplay

A

Adlez

Symmetris rides in on his near-white hoverboard. Shiranai is glad to see him, but doesn't show any emotion and simply motions for him to sit next to xem. From the room with cracked windows it sounds like Raito is being forced to sing. His voice sounds unnaturally high, sounds raw, with pain and sobbing in each note. Nobody tries to help him, simply Mita threatening his life.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Hmm, come on Alex, lets go look around" said Alexandra.
"Oh, okay" replied Alex.
Alex and Alexandra walked for quite some time before they actually noticed Raito's painful singing. They decided to see whats going on.
"Hey! Whats going on in here? You shouldnt be making him sing like that! Its not good for his throat!" Said Alexandra in a worrying tone.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD

A

Adlez

Mita leans against the wall cooly, motioning for Raito to stop singing. He takes a gulp of water before setting the glass down and standing up.

"I was only acting. I've been training my voice for a long time now, but I still don't want to record officially. Not sure if I'm good enough yet. Anyway, Mita and I are close friends."

"Closer than that," Mita said, playfully punching Raito's arm. "He's my guardian angel. And a lousy one, I keep dying!"

"At least I bring you back! Anyway, I hate to be breaking the fourth wall, but seeing as the window's already shattered I might as well. The whole episode with me and Axel was staged. So was the thing a moment ago."

Alex and Alexandria looked confused and overwhelmed.

Raito sat down again. "I'll just practice scales now. Seems like the pained-voice thing freaked you out." Mita ruffled Raito's jet black hair as he began to sing all the way up to what only an opera singer could reach. And back down to deep pitches rivaling even the dwarves from the Hobbit. Raito's range sure was a remarkable thing to behold.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
Alex and Alexandra look at each other giving a "I got an idea" look, their eyes turned a bright neon green colour.
"Say, how do we get a guardian angel" Said Alexandra and Alex in perfect sync.
Alex and Alexandra walked up to Mita.
"How did you get yours?" They said, again in perfect sync. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind telling us?"
Their eyes went back to a dull greenish colour.
"Woah, what just happened?" Said Alex.
"Dammit! It happened again! They really need to stop doing that! Its so annoying, using us for their own reasons!" Shouted Alexandra.
"Mita, Raito, if that happens again when we're with you, knock us out. Dont ask why, just do it ok?."

A

Adlez

Mita nods. "A lot of weird shit happens around here, so I wouldn't mind having to knock you out occasionally."

Raito stops singing scales for a moment to explain something. "Look guys, you two are just visitors to AB27, right? Or are you living here now? If you're just visitors then you're covered by whatever angel system there is where you're from, but if you live here I'll head to AngelHaven and have them send some for you."

Mita checked her notebook. "Wait, Raito, I think they might already have guardians. Cathass and Kassath."

Raito groaned and face-wall'd. "Why theemmmm..."

Mita ignored Raito and continued the angel explanation. "You can't see your guardians, the only reason Raito and Axel were visible is because they're impure. Or half-impure. Only angels can see other angels, unless they choose to reveal themselves."

It looked like Raito was talking to the empty air. "Would you two stop arguing.... ugh..."

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Woah, who are they? I never knew we had Guardian Angels!" Said Alex.
"I'm guessing our Guardian Angels are annoying and thas why hes banging his head on the wall? Anyway why weren't we told we had them?!" Said Alexandra looking baffled.

A

Adlez

Raito somehow got the twin angels to reveal themselves, but they picked up where they left off in their arguement.

"ANGELS CAN ***!!
"Now then, how do you know? Got a boyfriend?"
"It's just the logical thing! If an angel is able to eat and get sexually aroused, despite not needing to, then an angel is able to piss, shit, and ***!"
"You better watch your mouth, Ass! Or you'll get arrested like Raito was a few years ago!"
"Who are you calling Ass, KathASS?"
"You, CASSath! It's been your nickname since forever!"
"Forever? You're that old, I thought we were twins!"
"Well if we are twins, how come you're always wrong?"

Raito tries to stand between them. "WOULD YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!! And don't mention my arrest or I will fry you to a crisp. Not by fireballs, by dropping you in a big, deep vat of boiling hot oil."

"Isn't that a little extreme..." Shiranai mumbled as xey wandered into the recording room where everyone else was.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"GUYS! STOP WITH ALL THE ARGUING! IM SICK OF IT!" Screamed Alexandra. The green on her boots lit up, light streamed to her hand and a futuristic gun appeared.
"Guys, seriously stop arguing!" Said Alex. "You dont know what she can do! Shes considered 'unstable' emotionally! Anything can set her off! I wouldn't call her murderous, but she will do what see needs too, to get her way!"
Alexandra looked around.
"Now will you all SHUT UP! Just because an angel got pregnant doesnt mean you have to argue!" She pointed the gun at Raito. "And if you dare touch a hair on our Angels, lets just say that you'll be hurt. Very. Badly. "
Alex whispered to Raito. "Dont worry, the gun just paralyzes you. Its the thing she does while you're paralyzed that can be fatal... Its not pretty..."

A

Adlez

Raito, panicking from Alexandria aiming at him, threw his hands up and started trying to explain.

"I-I was arrested for saying '****'! It was extremely stupid and embarrassing, which is why I don't like talking about that sort of arrest! Like, when angels are arrested for cursing. The Ass twins-"
"HEY!"
"Sorry, that's your nickname girls. Anyway, they were arguing about normal angels. I-I'm half Impure, half Demon, so of course I'm able to.... you know..."

Mita gave the twin angels a sign to hide themselves again. Raito continued trying to explain away the situation and Shiranai left the room to tend to Symmetris, who was stealing cup noodles from the food bar. Symmetris was a troublemaker, but hadn't always been that way.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
Alexandra sighed. "Well I guess thats enough now, if I hear any more arguing out of ANYONE i swear that I will murder someone!"
"Ok, ok, thats enough Alexandra! Lets just sit down and eat our Oreos!" Said Alex.
"Fine!" Alexandra sat down in the middle of the room and Alex joined her.
"Don't mind us, we wont be long!" Said Alex.

A

Adlez

Mita nods to say 'bye' and starts writing furiously in her notebook. After a moment, all the damage to the windows and walls is completely repaired. "Raito, you should record now. I'm going to talk to my brother." Mita leaves Raito's recording room and goes to another one down the hall.

Meanwhile, Shiranai has xer arms around Symmetris, trying to pull him away from the food bar. Alex and Alexandra stand back, wondering what to do and where the oreos went. Well, actually, it looks like Alexandra's going to kill Symmetris.

Maybe someone should help Shiranai restrain him. "BUT I DON'T WANT TO!" Who said that? Hey, characters are not allowed to interact with the writers! "Screw the rules, I'm already talking to you." Who are you anyway. "YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS!!" Haha, very funny Suki. You're my /friend's/ subconscious.

Anyway, where were we?

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Hey!" Alexandra burst into tears. "Where did my- I mean our oreos go?! WHY THE OREOS?"
"Calm down Alexandra! We can get more! Alex looked at the food bar. "Crap, there's no more Oreos! We. Are. Screwed!"

A

Adlez

Shiranai finally got Symmetris to calm down and is now convincing him to return all the stuff he stole from the food bar.

"Shiranai, how are we supposed to get food if you never leave the house? Come on, can I just take half of it?"

"No. Put it... down."

"Ugh." Symmetris drops the food he was trying to steal. A thing of Oreos rolls by Alexandra's feet.

An explosion is heard from down the hall, in another recording room. Raito rushes to see what's going on.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Woah, what was that? It was loud!" Said Alex.
Alex and Alexandra both followed Raito.
"What is going on in here?" Shouted Alexandra holding her gun up.

A

Adlez

When Alex and Alexandra reach the room, Raito is already kneeling by Mita.

"Why... I'm so sorry, I couldn't reach you fast enough... Mita I'll rescue your soul, you won't be dead for too long..."

Although used to it, Raito still cried every time that Mita died. He pushed past Alex and Alexandra in the doorway, then unfurled his wings and flew away.

Mito nervously stepped back from his younger sister's body and went about erasing his malfunctioning alchemy circle, so as not to cause more explosions. It was a bit difficult to scrub the chalk off the carpet, but after cleaning it up he went back to his notebook and doodled another alchemy circle.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Wow, this is WAY too much drama for one day, but I guess we'll have to get used to it!" Said Alexandra
"Yeah" Said Alex. "Hey Mito, why were you making an alchemy circle anyway?"

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mito cleared his throat before speaking.

"Homework."

His voice sounded extremely similar to Mita's, but lower and derper.

"Mita and I both attend Elric Alchemy School, as you can see by our uniforms. Despite my extreme laziness and procrastination on assignments, I tested well enough to be in alchemy classes. However, I frequently fall asleep during my extra alchemy class and tend to make mistakes. Luckily we have good guardian angels."

Raito returns with a small blue ball of light, which he gives to Mita's body. After a moment, Mita sits up again. "RAITO!! I was having fun up there!"

"Sorry milady, but you specifically requested to be brought back in these situations."

"Fine.. Hey bro, how's the circle coming?"

"I still need to calculate the exact shape of this elemental triangle, but otherwise the energies should go smoothly."

"I have no idea what the **** you said, but cool."

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
((bump))

Mito worked on his drawing a little more, then put down the ruler and protractor. "If you want, I can show you guys a few basics of alchemy."

Cronic

Teto's Territory
((Sorry >.< Been busy with school))
"Um, sure if you want to?" Said Alex
"Wow... Alchemy! Please show me some!" Shouted Alexandra.
Alexandra ran up to Mito with Alex tottering behind her in a somewhat awkward fashion.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mito flipped to a fresh page in his notebook and drew a circle. He started drawing other things on the circle.

"Well, uh, this alchemy circle, it, uh... I don't know how to explain, I just sorta know all this stuff."

Mita laughed a little. "Ironic, huh? You're basically the guy-version of me, yet you're a horrible teacher."

Mito ripped the page out of the notebook and placed it on the table. He ripped a fresh page out too and put it on top of the circle. "It does this." When the alchemy circle was activated, it turned the page into an origami crane.

Mita started clapping sarcastically. "Wow, you are so amazing at this. Now you don't have to fold it yourself."

Mito sighed and shook his head. "I'm not /that/ lazy..."