RIN/LEN V4X UPDATE

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Like 4 different copies.
niJTwBN.png

oh i see they are for different people!
how much do you get in the discount if you have the v2s?

P

partial

@CarrotJuice
Well, the price of the Kagamine V4x bundle is originally $180. The discount drops it to $135.

I'm not sure how much the discount lowers the price for other versions of their V4x. I didn't bother to look, and since I don't qualify for the discount anymore I can't check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: melobuniiP

Leah

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Did some math and the discount on the bundle is 25%, so it might be the same for other packages, but it might be not.

Reactions: partial

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@fmccaddy12 there might be....seeing how miku has a trial out right now
Well it's not public, only people who took the survey/own Luka V4x and Miku V3 get to use it. Luka V4x got a trial of her full release, so it's still possible for Rin and Len to get one.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, so far only MEIKO and Luka have public trials (power and hard respectively) VS private Miku V4x trial (safe her V3 English which was public) and KAITO who has none (except if he received one, then i haven't seen)

So yeah, it's quite hard to tell at this point even if know they do release public/private trials for their updates (since miku got trials only in magazines back in V2/V3 era according to what i've heard about)

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well it's not public, only people who took the survey/own Luka V4x and Miku V3 get to use it. Luka V4x got a trial of her full release, so it's still possible for Rin and Len to get one.
I thought Miku V4 trial was public??//slapped\\ woops

Leah

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, so far only MEIKO and Luka have public trials (power and hard respectively) VS private Miku V4x trial (safe her V3 English which was public) and KAITO who has none (except if he received one, then i haven't seen)

So yeah, it's quite hard to tell at this point even if know they do release public/private trials for their updates (since miku got trials only in magazines back in V2/V3 era according to what i've heard about)
This, and also Miku's trial is private just because 1) It's just a beta VB and 2) She'll only be released next year, not in the next few weeks like most pre-release public trials.

I hope for a Power E.V.E.C. public trial.

Leah

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
weoMHdk.jpg
So it's confirmed Rin has short culottes. Len has a half-ponytail now as well, with his hair being shorter than before (where people, including me, often presumed his hair was Rin's length but more layered, since all of his hair was long enough to put into a ponytail).

I love his new demo, too. I can't wait for their warm, cold and English demos.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I hope so, because Cold & Warm are nice too.... And yeah, I'm sitll hugely curious aout how their English VB will turn out

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Arent they mirror images of each other??
So
Isnt the Mirror Image of Power- Weak?
I would make since beause...mirror image
Warm -> Cold
Sweet -> Serious
Power -> Power?