ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey ya'll. I have a spare voicebank that I'm honestly probably never going to use. (Long story short, my voice had changed lately, and I can't record the rest of the pitches I wanted to. Distracted with Planetary Motion stuff, wanna do other vbs more than I want to do this one, etc.)

It was also kind of a test vb to try and learn DeepVocal as well as how to use my new mic.

But it was a vb that I put a lot of effort into at the time, and I don't want it to just go to waste, so if anyone wants it, ya'll can have it.

Here's the juicy details:
- Recorded on Blue Yeti mic.
- Mid to deep range male voice.
- 6 Japanese CVVC pitches that need a little fixing. (You just need to amplify them a little. I actually have that all in a .txt file that I'll include. Long story short, they were really quiet in DeepVocal, and I was amping them to fix that.) Recorded at A#3, C#3, D#5, E4, F#3, G#4. It also has some DeepVocal files in there, but you don't have to use those if you don't want to. Since they were meant for DeepVocal, they aren't VCV, but they can be otoed to CVVC in utau.
- 3 Arpasing pitches. Recorded at A#3, D#5, F#3.
- The Arpasing pitches have a Moresampler oto.ini. It's decent enough, but could benefit greatly from a comb through by an actual person.
- Arpasing pitches include dx phonemes.

So yeah, you want it, hit me up. Just so long as you plan on using it for something and not just letting it collect computer dust like I was lol.

And like, send me links to the stuff you do with it cause I'm curious and like might maybe want to draw the character or something :D

ReticentResolve

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Forgot that I posted a test of the wonky vbs. Here it be if you were curious how it sounded

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I want to give it a try, if you let me download him I think I cann do smth with him after my Kye's rolliing girl cover

ReticentResolve

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
o i could take him off ur hands!
I want to give it a try, if you let me download him I think I cann do smth with him after my Kye's rolliing girl cover
Sorry about the late response, yo. Forgot to check this in a while. If either of you are interested I can give you a DL link. (Be warned, it's a pretty chonky file (like, 900 mb))

If you both are I guess just fight to the death lol.

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sorry about the late response, yo. Forgot to check this in a while. If either of you are interested I can give you a DL link. (Be warned, it's a pretty chonky file (like, 900 mb))

If you both are I guess just fight to the death lol.
I'm still interested! Fight to death? Seems okay for me! ^3^ *Picking his mace*

Reactions: ReticentResolve

ReticentResolve

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm still interested! Fight to death? Seems okay for me! ^3^ *Picking his mace*
Alrighty, it's been a hot minute, congratulations, @Big_B you win. I'll send you the link.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Big_B