Teto Sakebi not working?

vflower

Momo's Minion
I've been having trouble with using Teto's Sakebi lately, for some reason when I play the UST she doesn't sing? The UST is VCV and works with all the other VCV voicebanks I have but for some reason Teto's Sakebi wont sing. (I did put in the arrow in from the suffixbroker and my locale is Japanese)

Reactions: Deleted member 8834

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Could you please screencap the window you see when you have Teto as your singer and go to Tools(T) > Voicebank Settings(S)?

vflower

Momo's Minion
Could you please screencap the window you see when you have Teto as your singer and go to Tools(T) > Voicebank Settings(S)?
I'm not really sure if this has to do with the oto, but its still in the voicebank's file, but then again i'm not really experienced with how to make voicebanks so i wouldnt know how this works...

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    261.1 KB · Views: 8

vflower

Momo's Minion
I'm not really sure if this has to do with the oto, but its still in the voicebank's file, but then again i'm not really experienced with how to make voicebanks so i wouldnt know how this works...
wait no wrong screenshot ;w; i was also haviing trouble with tetos whisper so this isnt the sakebi screenshot sorry! as for sakebi its working now? thank you though! ^^