The LGBTQIA+ Thread

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
omitted for the sake of space constraints.
It's certainly not weird...I'm a bit in the same boat...
I'm not quite sure what I am- But if my family truly found out...I know they would respond in an uncomfortable manner.
I'm too much of a coward to admit these things to them...well...maybe my mother (she is really open to these things and has friends as such) but not the rest of my family :I

Lets all be insecure together!! (oh...that's...actually not...um...)
But it's NOT weird by any means...please...don't beat yourself over it

EDIT: meant to post this before fluoro xD - But whatever :P[DOUBLEPOST=1412662423][/DOUBLEPOST]
omitted for the sake of space constraints.

wow. wow! :uhm: the depths in which you have reached.
It's so hard to define something that ... I almost feel can't be defined concretely...
I almost feel like ... it would be up to the couple? I mean...who is it to say that a individual or a couple fits into a category other than themselves?
It's not my place to say anything...but I agree...Orientation (hoping I'm using that correctly) I see as a hardwired thing...you can't really "decide" so to speak...but...hmm...maybe it's tied to your personality?
On another note...I said that sexuality can be influenced...by that, I mean that it can either affect ones final decision, or conflict with how they really feel and put them in a position in which they are afraid to OR CAN'T express who they really are or how they feel...
-That sounds as though it could be deeper rooted...or completely different...but...just my view...based partially on my analysis of my personal situation...nothing more. you can freely disregard.

You have very valid points...It could be as big as the ocean...or a murky pond in which we can't see the bottom without a light to help you- or it could be like a pond, the answers are there plain to see...but either way, we don't know how to read the answers if they are there for us...it's up to us as a person to read our own. (I feel at least) One can help another find it, but it's up to them to transcribe them as part of their identity...who they are?

You don't need to apologize for anything...discussion is discussion and only adds to this :smile:
--------------------
oh dear...double post...better stop while I'm behind!~
Sorry about the poor formatting...I type blindly an quickly before my thought escapes into oblivion,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: FluoroLime

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm not quite sure what I am- But if my family truly found out...I know they would respond in an uncomfortable manner.
I'm too much of a coward to admit these things to them...well...maybe my mother (she is really open to these things and has friends as such) but not the rest of my family :I

Lets all be insecure together!! (oh...that's...actually not...um...)
But it's NOT weird by any means...please...don't beat yourself over it

EDIT: meant to post this before fluoro xD - But whatever :P[DOUBLEPOST=1412662423][/DOUBLEPOST]

wow. wow! :uhm: the depths in which you have reached.
It's so hard to define something that ... I almost feel can't be defined concretely...
I almost feel like ... it would be up to the couple? I mean...who is it to say that a individual or a couple fits into a category other than themselves?
It's not my place to say anything...but I agree...Orientation (hoping I'm using that correctly) I see as a hardwired thing...you can't really "decide" so to speak...but...hmm...maybe it's tied to your personality?
On another note...I said that sexuality can be influenced...by that, I mean that it can either affect ones final decision, or conflict with how they really feel and put them in a position in which they are afraid to OR CAN'T express who they really are or how they feel...
-That sounds as though it could be deeper rooted...or completely different...but...just my view...based partially on my analysis of my personal situation...nothing more. you can freely disregard.

You have very valid points...It could be as big as the ocean...or a murky pond in which we can't see the bottom without a light to help you- or it could be like a pond, the answers are there plain to see...but either way, we don't know how to read the answers if they are there for us...it's up to us as a person to read our own. (I feel at least) One can help another find it, but it's up to them to transcribe them as part of their identity...who they are?

You don't need to apologize for anything...discussion is discussion and only adds to this :smile:
--------------------
oh dear...double post...better stop while I'm behind!~
Sorry about the poor formatting...I type blindly an quickly before my thought escapes into oblivion,,,
Dude I'm posting that last paragraph to Tumblr. Inspirational, and it really makes you think.

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah I'm literally the same :sing: My mum's like, super awesome with this stuff but I'm a coward like omg

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My mum's like, super awesome with this stuff but I'm a coward like omg
I FEEL SUPER AWKWARD when I say to my mom "mom, i like this guy" and she goes like "mmm you shouldn't be thinking about those things, you're so young"

Yanderekishin

Momo's Minion
I FEEL SUPER AWKWARD when I say to my mom "mom, i like this guy" and she goes like "mmm you shouldn't be thinking about those things, you're so young"

My mom's like that too! Cheezy, I think you can let her know that you have those feelings by just telling her this: This is who I am and what I like, Deal with it!

Don't say it as harshly though.

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My mom's like that too! Cheezy, I think you can let her know that you have those feelings by just telling her this: This is who I am and what I like, Deal with it!

Don't say it as harshly though.
i don't think i could do that ;n;

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, My brother says I'm a nun...and I tell him to **** off :<
My mothers Boyfired calls me a ****** :I

My mother shakes her head (at them)

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's painful

THat your own family can say such things

Last edited:

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
Hi, I'm Anonymous62034. Today I just broke up with my girlfriend. She was really understanding because I told her I was still really confused (I've told her that I was confused before), and I feel horrible. I don't know my sexuality, but I know I have no desire to be in a romantic relationship with her. Kissing never really felt right, and I always found myself shooting my eyes towards the clock whenever we'd hang out. But I just hate that I wasn't born straight or bi, because I would literally marry her if I was. I just feel like I wasted her time since our relationship was almost 2 1/2 years. I know things will never be the same between us and it's killing me. But our relationship never felt right to me. She's the best person I've ever met- she always puts others ahead of herself and she's super understanding, so I feel horrible right now. I feel even worse because a couple days prior I avoided her because I just couldn't tell her like I should have. I want to be more than friends, but less than in a relationship, but I know that can't happen. I hate making her upset more than anything and this was the worst, hardest thing I've ever done. I don't regret being born the way I was specifically just for being whatever sexuality I am because it's wrongor anything, I just want to be with her. But I know that that's unrealistic. Sorry for being depressingI jsut really need to tell someone....

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I'm Anonymous62034. Today I just broke up with my girlfriend. She was really understanding because I told her I was still really confused (I've told her that I was confused before), and I feel horrible. I don't know my sexuality, but I know I have no desire to be in a romantic relationship with her. Kissing never really felt right, and I always found myself shooting my eyes towards the clock whenever we'd hang out. But I just hate that I wasn't born straight or bi, because I would literally marry her if I was. I just feel like I wasted her time since our relationship was almost 2 1/2 years. I know things will never be the same between us and it's killing me. But our relationship never felt right to me. She's the best person I've ever met- she always puts others ahead of herself and she's super understanding, so I feel horrible right now. I feel even worse because a couple days prior I avoided her because I just couldn't tell her like I should have. I want to be more than friends, but less than in a relationship, but I know that can't happen. I hate making her upset more than anything and this was the worst, hardest thing I've ever done. I don't regret being born the way I was specifically just for being whatever sexuality I am because it's wrongor anything, I just want to be with her. But I know that that's unrealistic. Sorry for being depressingI jsut really need to tell someone....
that's sad ohh ;n;
first of all i love your usts ;u;
as I said I've never been in a relationship ;n; but I think that you should end a relationship when you feel like it's going nowhere

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
that's sad ohh ;n;
first of all i love your usts ;u;
as I said I've never been in a relationship ;n; but I think that you should end a relationship when you feel like it's going nowhere
Haha thank you, I really appreciate that :smile: But yeah, you're right about ending a relationship, I didn't feel like it would at this point...

mattzelo6

Teto's Territory
I'm a transgender male, and I'm homoflexible (if you will). I suppose that means that I have a preference for men but I can like other genders too. I don't like to consider myself bisexual or pansexual.

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm female and I really have no idea what sexuality I am, so I say I'm questioning.