The Vocal Render Hub

P

partial

Please add me for ZOLA PROJECT and Oliver. I can tune, render, pitch snap, w/e.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please add me for SeeU.
Will mostly render Korean and Konglish for now, but I'm not opposed to Japanese (I might even use Japanese at times to compensate for the Korean bank's flaws).

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Remove me from Lola and Miriam and add me for cevio Airi and Sato sasara(song)
Add me for all matsudappoiyo (Except quiet 2 and act 3), matsudappoine, akuta, cevio Airi and Sato sasara(song), windows 100 (Perfect Master and Starter pack) engrish avaliable for all

Last edited:

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have a request for hatsune miku english/appends! the song/vsqx is here
^^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, this thread- I can be added for Kiyoteru V2, also specializing in tuning English.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ok, I know that I'm seeing this a bit late but I find out that Shiine Ama (椎音あま) is downloadable again on her official homepage. The author started resume distributing in this spring. Following VB are downloadable again: 桃/Peach, 白/White, 群青/Ultramarine.

Masuna

Momo's Minion
I can render Prima, sweet Ann, dex, sachiko, avanna, cyber diva (no growl), and fukase english (no growl)

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Why not here's what I'll render for people if they ask.
(My engrish edits for the Japanese Vocaloids are done by hand, not plugin wise.)

Utatane Piko - Pitch Snap, Testing/Fixing, English editing available
v4flower - Pitch Snap, Testing/Fixing, GWL, English editing available
Fukase - Pitch Snap, Testing/Fixing, GWL, English editing available
Big Al - Pitch Snap, Testing/Fixing
Dex - Pitch Snap, GWL (no testing/fixing available for Dex sorry, just plain renders cause I honestly hate using him)

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay, people have been added and the list should be up to date now. At least more so than before. There are some people who probably need to be removed(and who definitely need to be removed) but I currently do not have the time to set aside to do that and will have to get to it at a later date~

I do apologize for the wait; I remind everyone that if you really need me I am still very much a part of this community and you are free to contact me outside of the forums if you really, truly, want my attention. I like to think I'm not THAT hard to locate lol And I am online, for the most part, every day.

With all that said? I'm nobody's mommy and can't tell ya'll what to do. And I am all for fightin' the power. But if you're going to go crazy and try to be super clever with your usernames and I have to spend longer than 1 second trying to figure out how to properly @ you? I reserve the right to come up with a new name for you in between those user tags that you are now making me copy and paste while I also have to input your user ID so that it still links to your profile. This job is cumbersome enough as it is, thanks.

However, I'm not unreasonable. So, if you have a name you'd like me to put up there instead, Blank Sparkleman Jones III, let me know.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, I just remembered something I wanted to mention ^^;;

If you'd like me to tune/render Maika or Kiyoteru in English, and you would like to provide me with a VSQx, please input the lyrics in English! It doesn't matter if the phonemes are Engloid or not, but I must know what the real lyrics are. I can't make any sense of a VSQx that already has Spanishloid or jpnloid phonemes, especially if you don't tell me what the English lyrics are meant to be. (I also have a particular style of tuning phonemes, so what you're really getting when you ask for my render is to have my tuning too.)

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay, people have been added and the list should be up to date now. At least more so than before. There are some people who probably need to be removed(and who definitely need to be removed) but I currently do not have the time to set aside to do that and will have to get to it at a later date~

I do apologize for the wait; I remind everyone that if you really need me I am still very much a part of this community and you are free to contact me outside of the forums if you really, truly, want my attention. I like to think I'm not THAT hard to locate lol And I am online, for the most part, every day.

With all that said? I'm nobody's mommy and can't tell ya'll what to do. And I am all for fightin' the power. But if you're going to go crazy and try to be super clever with your usernames and I have to spend longer than 1 second trying to figure out how to properly @ you? I reserve the right to come up with a new name for you in between those user tags that you are now making me copy and paste while I also have to input your user ID so that it still links to your profile. This job is cumbersome enough as it is, thanks.

However, I'm not unreasonable. So, if you have a name you'd like me to put up there instead, Blank Sparkleman Jones III, let me know.
Sorry... Anyway my name's Damien, guess I should change it back.

Reactions: IrisFlower

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
@IrisFlower If you're fine with it, I can help out edit the masterlist when you're not available since being a mod allows me to edit others' posts.

Masuna

Momo's Minion
I forgot a bunch of things when I first posted (sorry for the trouble)

Can you also put me down for daina?

Also I'm willing to tune and edit tracks for all of the voices mentioned (I just can't do pitch snap or growl for fukase or Cyber diva because they're on mobile)

I'm also able to edit Prima to sing in Japanese
[doublepost=1506539619][/doublepost]Ah I also forgot to add I'm able to render alter ego's Bones, Daisy, Marie Ork, and ALYS (fixing available on these too)