.UST / .VSQ Requst Thread

Discussion in 'USTs/VSQs, MIDIs & Off-Vocals' started by Skeyi, Feb 4, 2012.

1. AgentkK00

AgentkK00 Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Name of song: Under the Darkness
    Video/audio of song:

MIDI (optional): N/A
    Original Singer (optional): Unknown. It came from a game called "Kichiku Megane." The example given is Hiyama Kiyoteru.
    Others (optional): It used to have a UST by both michi and mrmunou, but both have been taken down from the web.

I've been searching for around 4-5 hours now, and I still haven't found its UST/VSQ anywhere, so if I missed it, it's because I'm losing my mind over this. I was able to find an off-vocal for it (
    ), but I'm not sure if it would be helpful. If someone could be a dear and maybe point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance~♥♥♥

2. AgentkK00

AgentkK00 Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I found out after much research with a clearer mind that it's not being distributed due to some copyright issues with the original company that made it, so please ignore this request. Thank you all for reading. uvu

3. unn

unn Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Name of song: True my heart
    Video/audio of song:
    MIDI (optional): I've seen a couple but I don't think any had download links
    Others (optional): ecstasydarks had a UST but the link on the video is down..

Name of song: Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun
    Video/audio of song:

MIDI (optional): http://kakimuki.blog91.fc2.com/ search ニコニコ動画流星群

4. neettuki

neettuki Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Name of song: Last Resort
    Video/audio of song:
    MIDI (optional): n/a
    Original Singer (optional): Hatsune Miku ft. Ayase
    Others (optional): I haven't find any ust for this, there's an utau cover but ust wasn't distributed!

If anyone did this I'd draw them a half body drawing as a thank you!