.UST / .VSQ Requst Thread

AgentkK00

Momo's Minion
Name of song: Under the Darkness
Video/audio of song:

MIDI (optional): N/A
Original Singer (optional): Unknown. It came from a game called "Kichiku Megane." The example given is Hiyama Kiyoteru.
Others (optional): It used to have a UST by both michi and mrmunou, but both have been taken down from the web.

I've been searching for around 4-5 hours now, and I still haven't found its UST/VSQ anywhere, so if I missed it, it's because I'm losing my mind over this. I was able to find an off-vocal for it (
), but I'm not sure if it would be helpful. If someone could be a dear and maybe point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance~♥♥♥

AgentkK00

Momo's Minion
Name of song: Under the Darkness
Video/audio of song:

MIDI (optional): N/A
Original Singer (optional): Unknown. It came from a game called "Kichiku Megane." The example given is Hiyama Kiyoteru.
Others (optional): It used to have a UST by both michi and mrmunou, but both have been taken down from the web.

I've been searching for around 4-5 hours now, and I still haven't found its UST/VSQ anywhere, so if I missed it, it's because I'm losing my mind over this. I was able to find an off-vocal for it (
), but I'm not sure if it would be helpful. If someone could be a dear and maybe point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance~♥♥♥

I found out after much research with a clearer mind that it's not being distributed due to some copyright issues with the original company that made it, so please ignore this request. Thank you all for reading. uvu

unn

Teto's Territory
Name of song: True my heart
Video/audio of song:
MIDI (optional): I've seen a couple but I don't think any had download links
Others (optional): ecstasydarks had a UST but the link on the video is down..

Name of song: Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun
Video/audio of song:

MIDI (optional): http://kakimuki.blog91.fc2.com/ search ニコニコ動画流星群

emgy805

Momo's Minion
Name of song: See You Tomorrow
Video/audio of song:
MIDI (optional): NONE
Original Singer (optional): SeeU
Others (optional): Luo Tianyi (for Chinese version)

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Name of song: 고백 / Telling You
Video/audio of song:

Original Singer (optional): SeeU
Others (optional): i directly asked the producer for the instrumental and he has given it to me, but idk if he wants it floating around so i'll only distribute it through pm

Muffcakezzz

Momo's Minion
I have been looking for a ust/vsqx of The Dream of a Girl Doll for so long and unfortunately, it doesn't exist anymore. Would somebody be nice enough to make it? This song is my favorite and ultimate comfort song, I'd explode if I could cover it

Joeru Sarasu

Momo's Minion
¿Alguien tiene un UST para "Fenómenos de ruborización 100%"? [MEDIA = youtube] RxJ9X9_hn9A [/ MEDIA]
Sé que
Lo tengo, pero fue Azuralunar quien borró sus videos y por eso ya no está. Te lo enviaré por PM
solia serBefore there was one but it was eliminated, even the midi and letters that there were, luckily I am a find lost content and thus I will help you, sorry for being late
Post automatically merged:

¿Alguien tiene un UST para "Fenómenos de ruborización 100%"? [MEDIA = youtube] RxJ9X9_hn9A [/ MEDIA]
Sé que
Lo tengo, pero fue Azuralunar quien borró sus videos y por eso ya no está. Te lo enviaré por PM
solia serBefore there was one but it was eliminated, even the midi and letters that there were, luckily I am a find lost content and thus I will help you, sorry for being late

WafelOV

Momo's Minion
Name of song: Apron Days or エプロンDAYS
Video/audio of song:
(i tried to find clean non-gameplay version but..)
Original Singer (optional): Lisa (CV: Toyosaki Aki)
Only karaoke i found:

Ibis

Teto's Territory
Song Name: Owata Turkish March
Song link:

Everyone keeps Mention there's a UST by TDRloid but I'm struggling to find it...
I did find a UST for SUPER turkish march owata, which is similar, but isn't the exact song. (there are so many turkish march owatas):