UTAMansion Roleplay

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru was already playing random games of her choosing, but after a while, playing alone was getting boring for her. "Hmm....once everyone gets up I will play some video games...Now, I'm gonna find Nana!" With that, she flew out with her Mario plushie, clutched firmly in one hand. "I wonder where'd she be?" She thought out loud.

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
Nana kept singing her favorite song to herself, quite bored. She suddenly stopped and said to herself, "Why am I so lonely all the time...?"
A tear ran down her face but she quickly wiped it off, refusing to believe she had started crying, because it was so sudden. "Don't cry, you stupid baby, being lonely isn't that bad I guess..." She spoke to no one but herself again.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Nana! Oh, Nana where are you?!"

Reicheru sighed. Her goal was to become fiends with everyone, so why did she just leave like that? Besides, being alone is no fun, no matter how cool the game is. Suddenly she caught eye of Nana, sitting outside on a swing. "Nana!Nana, hey Nana!" Reicheru cried with joy, she quickly made her way toward the doorway, unaware of the glass door. Without a bit of warning, Reicheru body-slammed onto the glass, soon falling onto the ground.

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
Nana looked up after she heard a thud, and leapt up to fly as fast as she could to open the glass door and help Reicheru up, "O-Oh no, a-are you o-ok!?"

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Y-yea..just got carried away.." She said, wearily. Reicheru took only a moment to collect herself, before getting up. "Thanks for helping me!" Suddenly, Reicheru remembered why she was there. She looked over to Nana and smiled. "I was looking for you, Nana!" Reicheru said, happily.

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
"Y-You were... w-why?" She quickly wiped the tears from her face and blinked a few times at Reicheru.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Well, we are friends, aren't we? I should have never let you be all by yourself!" Reicheru giggled slightly. "We should have fun, together!"

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
"O-Oh... f-fun?" She tilted her head a bit, confused by the word she knew not of. As a robot made in a science lab, she was still new to human concepts.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru shuddered for a moment. All this time of fun, and she didn't even know the meaning. Reicheru felt embarrassed to not know it. But she tried to explain anyway. "It's uh, something you do in your spare time when you want to do something that makes you happy. Something that can occupy your time to entertain yourself and others!" Reicheru laughed nervously.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"That's one! Right! That's what fun is! Yes, yes!" Reicheru clapped in excitement.

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
"O-Ok... s-so... what a-are some o-other 'fun' t-things?" Nana floated around Reicheru in circles repeatedly.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru thought for a moment. "Well, going to the playground is fun! And playing video games is another. Also, hanging out with friends...there is no limit to fun!" Reicheru nodded confidently.

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
"I-I see... well... I-I find sitting alone t-to be... f-fun." Nana turned to fly back to her swing and sit down, staring at the ground.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru followed Nana to the swing, and watched her as she stared at the ground. "Is it really?" Reicheru asked softly.

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
"Y-Yes..." She felt a flood of tears down her cheeks and she tightly shut her eyes. She didn't want to admit that she had no social skills, or that she was a machine.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru pulled herself in front of Nana and tried to look into her eyes. "Are you sure? I never seen people cry like that..having fun by themselves..." Reicheru smiled and hoisted herself up. "You know, I may have not known you for a while, but you can talk to me.."

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
"I-I'm so l-lonely all t-the time because h-human outcast me... I-I'm a robot..." She sobbed and curls up on the ground at Reicheru's feet, "E-Even my brother D-Denki hates m-me..."