UTAMansion Roleplay

ShawnRexx

Momo's Minion
Hi Kitsu! Can I still join?

Name: Shonen Chizu (Chizu Shonen)

Species: CHEESEloid

Voice Type: Teen... Ish.. Just a typical teen boy's voice.

Appearance: A bit long hair (Blonde with purple highlights), and a Futuristic ear mic.

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Personality: Shy, and pretty much of a Tsundere. (a bit of a yandere if he gets mad. /shot)

Dislikes: Flame wars, whining people, school, being bored.

Likes: Anime, Manga, UTAU & VOCALOID, knifes, angels, being random.

Thank you :3

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Seems too late to join but it looks like Vuceliod has been hanging out here.

Name: Mita Souzou
Species: Human/Auditor/Hetalian
Voice Type: High? Typical teenage female voice.
Appearance: Like a mita (Dark brown hair cut very short, dark brown eyes, prefers shirts and shorts over skirts and blouses)
Height: On the shorter end of average

Personality: Intelligent, but lazy. Can sometimes be super nice and helpful but sometimes a total bitch.
Dislikes: Being pestered
---
Name: Seibetsu Symmetris
Species: Human, but can see the outlines of invisible things
Voice Type: High, genderless voice
Appearance: White hair, color shifting contact lenses (No special functions, just normal contacts), knee length shorts or jeans, plain shirt, decorative bandages around his chest and a gray jacket.
Height: Average-short

Personality: butt
Dislikes: Being stopped/confronted about what he's doing, being dragged down by Shiranai
Likes: Wreaking havoc, flying on his hoverboard (It's not often because of the time it takes to charge)

ShawnRexx said:

so is that why you so enjoyed "interacting" with sen? //slapped for reference to nsfw chatroom

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
After vigorously trying to lick off the frosting, she decided to make her way to the living room, Mario Plush in hand. She expected a mansion like this to have some sort of gaming system -- preferably anything Nintendo. "Let's see...." Reicheru said aloud, rummaging near the TV. As if she blew a fuse, she let out a shrill cry in happiness. "Oh wow! This place has EVERYTHINGGG!!!! YAAAAAAAYYY!" She quickly set up the nearest console, and turned it on. "Wowow! I'm actually playing the WIIU! OH YES!" Afterwards, her excited outbursts quickly turned into random, loud gibberish. "L-let's see...I g-guess I will play some NintendoLand.." She whispered, studdering from excitement, and shock. She finally decided right then and there, to live in the living room.

((Oh yay, more people! ^^ ))

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru quickly turned over to Hikaru, who was not to far from her. She smiled brightly, as she handed Hikari one of the Wii remotes. "Of course! It's always fun with more players!" Reicheru than sat up, and lurched forward to reset the game. "What do you want to play?" Reicheru asked to Hikari, as she sat back down, awaiting excitedly for her reply.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru paused the game and turned to Sora. "Oh food!" She cheeped. " Thank you!" Afrerwards, she levitated over to the food, and ate it clean.

HCMNせきね

Momo's Minion
May I join?

Name: Teo Ingeru
Species: Android
Voice Type: Low
Appearance (Link Pic or Describe The UTAUloid): Green eyes and black hair
Personality: VERY random otaku.
Dislikes: disorder

NecroDemonic

Momo's Minion
Can I join?
Name: Hanene Tori
Species: android
Voice Type: Low
Appearance: Look in my signature.
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 110 lbs
Personality: Open minded, but also a little crazy and somewhat geeky.
Dislikes: Extremists, shallow people, being forced to do things, most of today's music, unoriginality(unless for satirical purposes), being talked down to.
Likes: Graphic novels, animals (especially cats), creepy things, horror stories, meat, cooking, drawing, PC gaming.

kyubi_mimi

Momo's Minion
(I hope you all don't mind me trying to jump in here, I'll be able to roleplay tomorrow, but not now)
Name: Sami Kirana
Species: Human, well, Utauloid technically.
Voice Type: Strong and youthful, but not cute or nasally. Has a slight english accent because she comes from America, but she sings in Japanese.
Appearance (Link Pic or Describe The UTAUloid): She has shoulder-length black hair with different colored streaks in it, and her eyes are a sparkling green. Her outfit is similar to some of the Crypton V2 vocaloids (e.g. miku, luka, rin, len), as it is black with neon/futuristic accents.
Height: (not required)
Weight: (not required)
Personality: Generally a funny person, she makes a lot of sarcastic comments, and doesn't like following rules. She makes people laugh but she can be insensitive and a jerk sometimes.
Dislikes: Work of any sort, math, goody-two-shoes people, boredom, cantaloupes and figs (I don't know why).
Likes: Macarons, donuts, mochi, anything sweet, tsundere guys, people who respect her, when she can sing a song well on the first try.