UTAU-Synth Users Unite!

Fay_kun

Momo's Minion
Woo! UTAU-Synth. I will always stand by its side, its like Shareware/Bought UTAU that the Windows users have to get.

sorakaraJIN

Momo's Minion
I'm pretty new to the whole Utau-synth thing, but I've encountered a problem pretty early on in my whole "figure out what the heck utau is" plan, and I hope someone can help me out! :3
So my voicebank is all set and ready to go, I've loaded my .ust file and it sounds fine when I play it and everything - it's when I try and render /export the song, the "rendering" window comes up, and always stops midway and crashes. This has happened with every .ust file + .vsq file I've tried.
The only time when rendering worked was when I either loaded a midi file and did all the lyrics+bends myself...which, I don't know about you, but I'm a bit lazy+not so good at that sorta thing^^
Has anyone else had the same problem? Hmm...

Fay_kun

Momo's Minion
Did you clear the Preutterance, Overlap, and/or STP? If its not that, maybe you need to check the render setting in UTAU-Synth>Preferences. Otherwise, the voicebank you are using is not compatible or contains too many frequency issues, is it a "used alot" voicebank that its happening with?
:cynical: