UTAU's that sound like Vocaloid?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Because the person who made the forum said that they were looking for UTAUs that sounded like a vocaloid, not utaus with vocaloid quality.

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Wait a minute, is there any UTAU sounds like Exit Tunes' released Vocaloid, MAYU? Plus, I don't know if Kaiserine's voice (she's my UTAU with her latest V:shades: almost sounds like VY1v3. :/

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Been looking for a Gachapoid-esque UTAU for a while to no avail.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mayu, in my opinion, sounds exactly like CUL and VY1 and such. all those v3 females sound so almost exactly the same. Any bank that sounds like them, perhaps with a slightly different consonant pronunciation, can sound like Mayu.

Eh, maybe Cinnamon Ani Usa is like Gachapoid? Of course only when Gachapoid is singing in a mid to high range, Cinnamon can't go as low. But both have that high, nasally male tone, though Cinnamon has nasalier/stuffier consonants.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I hope no one spazzes at me, because i'm sure there'll be that person that gets mad at me for this, but I think IA and Mimi Yorune sound very similar

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
oh oh oh oh

Though for Ant and anyone wondering about Cinnamon, I'm pretty sure the site he was hosted on is down so you'd have to ask Najeci for his bank if you want him.

sorry if this is irrelavent and shouldn't be posted here

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh. Thanks, I shall go ask her!

Edit: I was able to find a link on her deviantart which led to her tumbler which led to the download link. ^ w ^

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Some of my friends and peoples are saying, that my utau (Aino Erufu) sounds little bitt kaai yuki ○_○

doopah

Teto's Territory
Akua Umi sounds similar to SF-A2 Miki.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBuS7_FVaSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXk9LWhjlBE

rebellioustroll

Teto's Territory
Some JP UTAUs share the same "tone" as some Vocaloids....Overseas rarely do imo...
but yeah

Male:
Liot Sabune and Catapult (despite being voiced by women, they sound surprisingly a lot like VY2 and I assumed they were voiced by young men before)= VY2
Kandou (Is he still active...? But anyway he sounds a LOT like Kaito) = KAITO
Gilbert (CVVC UTAU) and Akiharu Kiichigo= Len
Hibiki Raika = Gakupo

Female:
Kazusa Utanami (Win100%) = GUMI
Neru Goon(Her N voicebank that no one uses sadly, shares the same tone as Yukari)=Yukari
Ibuki Raika = Rin
Miko Ouka's multipitch=Rion Tone???

other than that, I can't find anymore...so yeah. Like, I don't think there are a whole bunch of UTAUs that sound "a lot" like Vocaloids but I guess the closest thing is tone...

Qubilu

Momo's Minion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4h03tES0EU OMGGG ELLIE <33
Anywhoo I think she could pass as a Yuki Kaai >u<

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I actually think that my UTAU Mimi sounds really similar to Yukari actually. I've had numerous people say she sounds like her and plus when I made them duet I sometimes had trouble telling their voices apart ;;

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
In one of my videos, I used the g-15 flag on Ruko's CV power append (the download came with a lot of other appends, not sure if she has another power append so I'm specifying) and I thought it kinda sounded like Rin... she's singing Rin's part if you want to hear it. Also forgive me it's really old and bad but yeah...
It's not completely like her, but if the flags were adjusted better it probably could have been closer.