UTAU's that sound like Vocaloid?

Kai_Kimura

Teto's Territory
People say mine does as well but i don 't see it lol i have some work to still do but i got a vid on the tube lol Kimura Kai - Tengaku its an old vid the lyrics and off vocals were out of tune due to a shitty ust >.<

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Not to name drop one of my own, but I think my utau Kim Yuchul sounds similar to Len. Though it could just be my ears [/shrugs].

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Does anyone know of an UTAU that sounds like Ring Suzune? I really want to use Ring in an Engrish vid but I couldn't find any cracks of her beta voicebank so I just need to know.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Does anyone know of an UTAU that sounds like Ring Suzune? I really want to use Ring in an Engrish vid but I couldn't find any cracks of her beta voicebank so I just need to know.

She hasn't been released yet (the page says she'll be released January 10), but there's a thing called Project Jewel where the entire mission is to create an UTAU that resembles Ring.

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have a feeling that my UTAUloid sounds a bit like Rana only a tiny bit more lower (Nozomi Kitsune).

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hm, I once replaced Gakupo with Kotonone Azami (though I had to adjust the mixing a LOT)

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I know its probably too late of me but are there any UTAU's that sound like Hatsune Miku? or at least sound like Yowane Haku? Cause I tried Manaka Colon but her VB is in Hirigana and i've tried many things already but it still wont work....anyone....plsssss......

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Oh gosh I know of this one UTAU that sounds very much like Rin I forgot her name

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ah you mean Utaune Nami? I already have her though...Im looking for an UTAU similar to Miku/Haku tho...

Reactions: Piia

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
I know its probably too late of me but are there any UTAU's that sound like Hatsune Miku? or at least sound like Yowane Haku? Cause I tried Manaka Colon but her VB is in Hirigana and i've tried many things already but it still wont work....anyone....plsssss......

it might be a bit difficult finding a vb in romaji, most people use hiragana for the sake of compatibility with usts. Why not convert the usts

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
it might be a bit difficult finding a vb in romaji, most people use hiragana for the sake of compatibility with usts. Why not convert the usts

I did but it wont work. I downloaded 2 converters/plugins already and I tried changing the romaji into hirigana but it has these weird characters...my laptop probably cant read foreign texts so yeah...

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Does Haku have an official voicebank now? All I know her is to be a downpitched Miku
[doublepost=1481899347][/doublepost]

Is rather the best option. Is there a plugin that could do that though?

Haku doesnt have an official voicebank, and yeah its down pitched Miku but I was wonderring if there were any UTAU's similar to down pitched Miku (Haku) so that I wont have to pitch down the audio...

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hm, I once replaced Gakupo with Kotonone Azami (though I had to adjust the mixing a LOT)

This sounds a lot like Gakupo it's kinda creeping me out
[doublepost=1481900106][/doublepost]
I did but it wont work. I downloaded 2 converters/plugins already and I tried changing the romaji into hirigana but it has these weird characters...my laptop probably cant read foreign texts so yeah...
Did you change your locale to Japanese? I faced the same issue when I was beginning UTAU.