Vent/Rant Thread

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@ryuuh : oh yeah, I saw that person... Hmm a total sore loser, and a bitter troublemaker in general.

Also life, Y U make everything to stress me to death ? OTL

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm always feeling anxious at 12:00ish and right before school, but lately it's just ridiculous because I've actually been having a pretty good time at university. Feeling like crap is a habit I got into somehow >8T

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
did a bunch of english homework that wasn't due today
could have spent that time working on the project for digital principles
but nope she didn't specify and wasted my time
i know i should have allocated more time for the project and it's no excuse
but i work unlike most of my classmates
ugh
too much stuff was due today and too much had no specific due date
i really hope my teachers don't continue to be vague about when stuff is due

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
While I think they were rude for yelling all that to you for just replying to someone (then again I don't know your friendship dynamics and I don't Facebook so I might not understand that internet culture fully), I support his ideas. Grades are just a small facet of "intelligence". For instance I get fairly good grades but I'm an idiot when it comes to prioritizing and people. There are multiple intelligences.

again though, don't know if this guy is always rude to you or something and this comment in particular rubbed you the wrong way
it just felt odd to me, i was expecting something a lot more insensitive and harsh

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@shinami : true, like for example, there's the emotional intelligence....

Like, I can manage art, knowing an amount of vocabulary, guessing what people feel or think, and such, but when it comes to driving, maths or socializing easily, I'm kinda stuck... As result, most of scientific (except biology) subjects teachers thought I was either a lazybutt or someone stupid, but when it was for French, languages, arts, History-Geography and such, they thought I was a good student.

And well sorry if I turn this topic into something d4rk and if there'll be a lot of rage and curse, so feel free to not click if you don't want to :

I've just ****ing enough. Sometimes I wish I could just disappear from the surface of that ****ing Earth. I just got a message about one of my friends, who was absent... In fact, he was in hospital due to allergic reaction and nearly died... He's fine now but like, I'm fed up. Totally fed up.

I've enough all the people I love or admire are getting an amount of shit or get in danger as soon as they meet me, I've enough to not be able to feel that coming and thus, to find a way to protect/save them.

And finally I've ****ing enough of the ****ing celestial entity who makes this and I'd even prefer they just, take or kill me rather than throwing this to my friends and idols. If they want me, that they kill me, but please, don't ****ING touch to them. You coward.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
tried to sell some games as gamestop
to save some money for the 3ds
i've never sold games before
and take in mind that these games were bought at $30-40
and i got $10
ten
just ten
they're bad games so i kinda expected it
but only ten? sob
so glad i sold a ds to a guy the other day for $25
because they're saying my other half broken ds's are worth nothing basically
and as a nail in the coffin i totally forgot to get that shiny giratina

game swap better give me some money for some stuff i didn't sell
they better
might even end up selling some books at this rate
i need to save $60
only have $35 so far
sob

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
shinami said:
tried to sell some games as gamestop
to save some money for the 3ds
i've never sold games before
and take in mind that these games were bought at $30-40
and i got $10
ten
just ten
they're bad games so i kinda expected it
but only ten? sob
so glad i sold a ds to a guy the other day for $25
because they're saying my other half broken ds's are worth nothing basically
and as a nail in the coffin i totally forgot to get that shiny giratina

game swap better give me some money for some stuff i didn't sell
they better
might even end up selling some books at this rate
i need to save $60
only have $35 so far
sob

Noooooo don't sell games at gamestop, the only reason to do it is to get store credits for new games (I think, I've never done it either) : ' O I'm 70% sure that's the only reason people do it at EBgames where I live.

You should check the listings on ebay to be sure about the worthlessness of half-broken dses (*A*)9. I'm sure EBgames would sell me even the oldest model of ds for over fifty bucks even at this point, and I'm sure some hobbyist out there would like the scrap parts from an old one.

I wish you luck on your quest! )*O*)9

Attachments

• dsi.PNG
    dsi.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 5

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm going to GameSwap today with some games that I know are worth more (Drone Tactics sells for a minimum of $9 online and they were only offering me 50 cents) and some package games (DDR: Hottest Party plus mat, etc). And five PS2+GC games. And I'm curious what they say about the DSes. GameStop says there HAS to be a charger for them to buy it, and there's maybe only one extra charger in my house.

gah

well at least i figured out i have some useless gift cards i can ask people at school to kindly exchange cash for
that definetly helps

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
Yeah no seriously don't even consider selling to GameStop. I'm not saying they're bad for what they're doing, but they won't offer you much money for your stuff because they have to turn a profit on it, whereas selling on Ebay or Amazon (I DEFINITELY always recommend checking Amazon FIRST for buying and selling) is cutting out the middle man. Selling things back to stores is almost never the better option for that simple fact alone.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I know, but I wanted the money bad. ;;

And I did research them before selling, and really Drone Tactics was the only one they were WAY off on - the rest were worth only two or three dollars other than Yoshi Touch & Go and a Spyro game which they did give me a bit on.
though looking on their site today revealed to me that fire emblem radiant dawn is worth a larger amount than i ever anticipated
not selling it because good game but i guess it was rare

I am happier today, GameSwap was amazingly fair and gave me a good portion of what everything was worth and even for my broken systems, which was fantastic. With gift cards and my game sales, I've managed to get together $125 for saving on the 3DS and Pokemon~ ($60 of that is from gift cards hah). So a happy moment here in the rant thread!

BaseNumbers

Momo's Minion
Angel said:
If Google tries to link my YT account with a Google+ page that I'll probably never use ONE MORE TIME.

I mean seriously, it's just annoying. I was able to undo it but I don't want it to pop up every single day when I'm watching a YT video. ;w;
Speaking of which...

IXJVoM6.png

NOW I hate it.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ok, here's everything negative I'm having Inside of me for the last month so yeah, don't be shocked by what's gonna following :

****ing enough to be again treaten as nothing but a SLAVE and enough of negative stuffs appearing all at once

I am deeply hurt because people keep on minimizing my pain, they even dare to be "shocked" that I can burst and go deeply mad but hey, would you stay as peaceful as Dalaï-lama is you were treaten the same way ? I doubt you would. I swear, I had to hide it the msot I could, because lately shit happened again, I felt again down and as I hate to show my weak side because it's often amde fun of it, I try to act like if everything was alright and I deeply hate it, I hate to lie about it, I hate to suffer silently so people won't attack me or push me down again

I even try to keep on helping people while having my own cross to carry on (and **** it if it's not the way you say it in English, anyway I don't even care at all) and yesterday, what happens? A close friend of mine nearly IMPLYING that I WOULDNT CARE ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS

Like heck I do, that I do everything to make this person (and other people as well) as happy and cheerful as possible, to cure their pain or at least, consolate them and then what happens ? I get this question. I've other questions to ask. Who had to deal with depressive status of someone else for a ****ing week ? Who had to deal with negative thoughts ? Who had to ****ing say nothing about her personal pain and fears ? Wo's probably going to have someone dying the family but yet, seems she's not worhty enough to be rassured about it ? Hein ??

And when I beg for help, even if it's a tiny one and even if I show openly it embarrasses me to take the risk to annoy them with it, what do I obtain ? Nothing. It's like "GTFO qurl"

Also ****ing enough of discrimnation, especially the ones NO ONE OR ALMOST don't want to talk about (because yeah, seems if you're overweight/obese, you have less rights than the average Citizen, or any discriminated class and you must subish every shitty prejudice people throw at you and say more often in your back, or sometimes in front of you, without having the right to say anything)

A young man was pushed down and rejected because he was over 200 kg (yeah, go convert it yourself, I'm too pissed to do it) while he had to fly to the US to be cured because NO he wasn't fat due to overeating, but because of A GENETIC ILLNESS. But seems anorexic lovers prefer to deny this possibility. And he had to go there because NO ONE WANTS TO ERADICATE THAT PART OF THE PROBLEM

And you can't ****ing tell me he couldn't fly there because if he managed to go there once, he could go back there !!!

Also enough of retarded mother****ers who rate down countries... Of course, I understand, situation is getting worse thanks to stupid politics, but does that mean you have to sacrify a whole population ? Plus those suckers say "pay less people" and such, but I bet they're paid millions of bucks to stay their ****ing arse on a ****ing chair in front of a dumb computer with meaningless figures whose only words are just "gimme the money and die poor"

And also, why, WHY are some characters sharing the same name as my closest friends' ???

It may sound totally silly but freak it, I can't stand to see a character in a fiction (or even in a real fact) having the name of someone I deeply love and that the said character gets killed, get sick, gets shitstorm in their life etc

I swear, I'm really scared because I see this, it would happen to the real *insertnameofpersonhere* I know and used to talk....

And know I'm pretty sure some will jump at my throat because I dared to write down my thoughts because I've enough to keep them and taking the risk to get again another breakdown just because I'm worthless.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
BaseNumbers said:
Angel said:
If Google tries to link my YT account with a Google+ page that I'll probably never use ONE MORE TIME.

I mean seriously, it's just annoying. I was able to undo it but I don't want it to pop up every single day when I'm watching a YT video. ;w;
Speaking of which...

IXJVoM6.png

NOW I hate it.

I've tried absolutely everything in my power to get rid of that crap. >A< I want to post as my Youtube page, not from a Google + Page. Why did they have to ruin YouTube?