VOCALOID/UTAU Collab?

xseerx

Teto's Territory
RE: VOCALOI:sick:UTAU collab!

I don't really have any song preferences anything is fine with me really.

nirereru

Teto's Territory

HiddenVenia said:
I'm okay with choosing a new song if you want to, but I am also okay with staying with the same song. I guess I'm indifferent. If we are doing a chorus then I will be including not only my UTAU, by VY1.
You can certainly add VY1 to the chorus, if you'd like.

xseerx said:
I don't really have any song preferences anything is fine with me really.
So is Calalini still okay? Or maybe there is a song that it more chorus friendly?

Could both of you please list all of the voicebanks you'd like to use in this chorus so I can keep track? If you haven't decided yet, it's fine. I would like to use the ZOLA PROJECT, if everyone is okay with that. If not, I'm open to using any vocals I have that you would prefer. I have Len ACT2, Rin ACT2, Oliver, WIL, YUU, and KYO.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I just plan to use my UTAU Kuro Fuhyo and VY1.
I'm still okay with Calalini, but I would agree that it isn't very chorus friendly.

nirereru

Teto's Territory

Okay. Do you know of any songs that are more chorus-friendly? And thank you for the bank list. I will add it to the first post.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

None exactly come to mind. Any specific genre you want to stick to?

nirereru

Teto's Territory

Not really. I'm up for anything.

We could try a chorus of a song like PonPonPon, Magnet, or Rolling Girl, maybe? Do any of those interest you?

nirereru

Teto's Territory
I've never heard Party Junkie. Do you know who it is by and if there is a VSQ file for it?

If you're not sure whether or not there is a VSQ (or UST, or VSQx), I can try to make one.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFhdHBYAuwE

I know there's some ust sand vsqs around. My favorite ust is by Doodlegirl863. As for vsq, I haven't really looked at any specific vsqs yet.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
Okay. I really appreciate how easy you are to get along with and discuss things with. I'll check out the song and a UST file. We could probably use it as a base VSQx file, if we credit the UST creator.

xseerx

Teto's Territory
I'm just going to be using my utau since i dont own any vocaloids -_- I love rolling girl, I've never heard party junkie before but it sounds great! :D

nirereru

Teto's Territory
xseerx said:
I'm just going to be using my utau since i dont own any vocaloids -_- I love rolling girl, I've never heard party junkie before but it sounds great! :D
I've still not listened to Party Junkie, but I will today.

RainbowNyan said:
What type of utau do you need actually ouo"? Vcv or cv?
It doesn't matter what type of UTAU you would like to use as long as you know how to use it, because I won't be able to help out with the UTAU side of things. So, in short, you can use CV, VCV, CVVC, or any other kind of UTAU that I don't know about, haha. ^-^ b It's up to you.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
Did he? I didn't know. Thank you for letting me know! I'll go look for one.

Also, I listened to it and it sounds like it'd be good to make a chorus, so are you okay with it?

nirereru

Teto's Territory
xseerx said:
well I'm fine with it should I start rendering it? :D
Sure. But can I ask who you are using? If you've mentioned it before, I must've missed it, sorry.

HiddenVenia said:
Here's Circus-P's cover + VSQ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR7kEBTr2Ug
Thank you. Have you taken a peek at the VSQ yet?