VOCALOID/UTAU Collab?

nirereru

Teto's Territory
doopah said:
You can certainly join. ^-^
OK! I don't have much in mind other than making an original song. Maybe we could do a cover for one of ghostyboo's songs? She's a really good producer---> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-SS7Ldow8oR1gQ6aujpf7w
Sure. We can do one of her songs as soon as I get done with Party Junkie. My only English Vocaloid, however, is Oliver.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That VocaFREAK said:
Okay. Please PM me a link to them, or you can post them here if you'd prefer. I don't think RainbowNyan is still participating, but I will send them a PM just to be sure.
Already sent you one.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
HiddenVenia said:
Already sent you one.
Oh, sorry. I guess I didn't pay enough attention! I'll check!

EDIT: You sure? The only vocal-related PM I have seems to be from xseerx.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
HiddenVenia said:
It accidentally got moved to my draft box instead of getting sent to you. Sorry.

It's perfectly fine. I have the PM now, thank you for sending it.

Pisuda

Momo's Minion
I'd love to create some UTAU and VOCALOID collab covers, but I'm not an UTAU user and I'd much prefer to stick with VOCALOID. I am looking for anyone interested in creating a cover song with their UTAU and one of my VOCALOIDs. I have OLIVER, Kagamine Rin/Len ACT2, and the ZOLA PROJECT (WIL, YUU, KYO) to offer my services with. I don't care if your UTAU is CV, VCV, or anything else as long as you know how to use it. I'm not able to help with tuning USTs, but I will tune the VOCALOID part. I am also willing to convert a VSQx to a VSQ if the cover you'd like to collab with me on is in VSQx format only.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

EDIT: VOCALOID users can join now, too.
This thread has been renamed.

~Collaborators~
• TVF (using: ZOLA PROJECT (VOCALOID))
• HiddenVenia (using: Kuro Fuhyo (UTAU), VY1 (VOCALOID))
• RainbowNyan (using: currently unknown)
• xseerx (using: Karasune Luc (UTAU))

Chorus Song Planned: Party Junkie
I can tune other UTAU like Namine Ritsu, Teto, Matsudappoiyo, TORY, Sukone Tei, mizuki zuiga and i mostly can tune Yokune Ruko male voice.
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THIS GROUP! Here my tuning skill with some of the utau that i use recently in my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiI9lYutwgfBgTfwe6YojIw