Vocaloid/UTAU/Voice Synth Text/Voice Chat Server!

Meiji&Zuiga

Teto's Territory
Do you like fun? Do you like anything voice synth? Come join us, we don't bite!
Invite Link

What Is Discord? All-in-one voice and text chat for pretty much anyone at this point that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. It has a beautiful, simple to use UI and simple features that rival those of IRC, Teamspeak, and Skype, and has a dev team actively communicating and working on the product. All servers can hold infinite users for absolutely free. No account sign up is even necessary, so be as anonymous as you want!

WE HAVE 2 OUT OF 15 STAFF POSITIONS FILLED.
FIRST DIBS FOR STAFF POSITIONS GO TO VOCALOIDOTAKU, UTAFORUM, AND VOCALOID WIKI STAFF.

nui

sleepy
Defender of Defoko
Hmm, could I apply for a staff position? I can create a resume if needed.

Meiji&Zuiga

Teto's Territory
No resume, just tell me generally why you'd like to be one and how much experience you have roughly!

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've heard good things about Discord recently, despite having never heard of it until last December. Browser use is a plus. It would be nice to check it out.

ryouichi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh I could apply
but im just a simple 13 year old
I may screw up aaaa
Oh, I'd like to apply? qvq

I mean... ERM
I am mostly busy so
uhhh
sorry? q_____q

nui

sleepy
Defender of Defoko
I've been having issues with internet access, as my router recently began having issues. I apologize for my belated address to the issue, but I have been working on a resume with what little time I have ( I use an online program to create most of my documents, and I limit my computer's storage to only the files neccessary so I usually don't sync the documents)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've been having issues with internet access, as my router recently began having issues. I apologize for my belated address to the issue, but I have been working on a resume with what little time I have ( I use an online program to create most of my documents, and I limit my computer's storage to only the files neccessary so I usually don't sync the documents)

Oh no, it's really not necessary to make a resume or anything to apply for mod;;! You just need to let us know what vocalsynth forums/chatrooms/etc. you've modded in the past. Priority is still going towards people who are mods of major forums like UF and VO. (I'm not a VO user so that's something you'd have to say)