What Did You Use to Record Your UTAU?

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I used my laptop mic and recorded in Wavepad. The quality is pretty good, in my opinion.

Example:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/scandinaviansweetie/rubiks-cube-bairetto[/soundcloud]
(But I used bkh01, so it is a little robtic.) XD

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
A Blue snowball. Still works even though it's getting old~ (well only like 3 years but my friends weren't always the carefullest and I've had to stop lending it to people)

Akanote

Momo's Minion
Oh wow I needed this forum help so much, thanks you guys. I have a logitech mic, but it was used for Skyping, would that still work? and I'm not really sure about clean sound, what's the difference between clean and unclean? does it mean like no outside noise?

Uchi

Teto's Territory
UkimeKageku link said:
I used a Logitech desktop microphone, it worked great at first, but now it's starting to lose quality as of recent.. I kinda figured it was, it only has a year warranty.^^;

I used the same one, with the same problems.

We need to do something about this. D:

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Logitech desktop mic for me, too. Picks up good with OREMO, but it's SO quiet in Audacity. :/

Asuka

Teto's Territory
I recorded my UTAU in different times; most of it with my iPhone, and some of it with a USB ported microphone I got a bit later. Isn't the best idea, having some phonemes have different sound quality than the rest xD