What is the most obscure fact about your utau?

Abc2557

Teto's Territory
Its not really an obscure fact, but more of a small theory of headcanon (haha, I even have headcanons for my own character! Is that weird?)!

So clearly bright yellow and orange gloves, boots and a dress isnt what people would wear in their everyday lives... so what if Ami is just playing dress-up 24/7? :9
EYY I'M NOT THE ONLY SELF-UTAU-HEADCANONER
I want people portraying my UTAUloid however they'd like
Anyway

WEIRD IVU FACT:
Ivu randomly writes/types her name as both Eve and Ivu. Like, one minute she'll refer to herself as "Eve" and the next minute "Ivu." (I also do this. If you look at other posts of me talking about her, you'll see what name I call her by varies.) There's no specific situation in which she types one name and not the other. She just types whichever name comes to mind first

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hana-chan is attracted to tornadoes and obsessed with them (Hence why she is married to Gustav)
She is autistic
She is vegan
She is left-handed
She has tomophobia
She looks and acts like a kid but is actually, technically an adult
She loves balloons

I'll think of more later
Post automatically merged:

Gustav's favourite food is pine trees
He got his kawaii face from sucking up some magic potions
His strength is usually EF0 but if reallly mad he could produce EF3 level damage
He loves to have showers! And wide open places like fields

Last edited:

Sirius-Puppet

Momo's Minion
Maruchi Aya owns a bunch of stuffed animals from different fandoms. Somedays he'll just go and dive into them, after a long and tiring day.

jokester127

Momo's Minion
Kawashima Junnosuke's headphones are attached to his ears (he can control how much sound they block), He always hat a tomato in his pocket, and he ages 1 million times slower so he is 19 million years old

Last edited:

viiridiian

Momo's Minion
I never made it known anywhere but in my concept art, but he has type O blood. From what I've heard, it's not uncommon to give characters blood types in Japan, but I decided it's unnecessary in my case.

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My UTAUloid named Iris likes unsual colors, like darkish-turqouise, or dull-green, and stuff like that.
What is the color of Dull Green?
2057-20 Galápagos Turquoise - Paint Color | Muskoka Paint & Decorating Ltd.

Its kinda odd suggesting they also think there is infinite colors when they're probably isnt.

FuranZombie

Momo's Minion
Back on 2010's when me and my friends created our utaus (voiced by we and our friends) didn't thouth about the fact that in this relationships that we made, all of them(aside from the blue twins) were a weird family.... (also never released the twin sister)
weird.jpg

K1RA

Momo's Minion
WH1SH-P3R's details aren't obscure but nobody often notice the 3 demons living in the vessel has forms as they are not just one single blob of shadow found in the vessel. These are CH4I-L1N (demon mermaid), R3D-R3AP3R (fairytale demon) and H4N5 (television demon).