English VCCV in OpenUTAU?

Bucket

Momo's Minion
how do i make english vccv voicebanks work in openutau? i have 3 english vccv voicebanks (unless it's the arpasing or delta options). if it is the arpasing or delta options then can someone explain what those two options are and what they do/how they work? if it's neither of these options then what plugin would i need?

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You either have to use a VCCV English UST or you have to convert a VSQx, ARPAsing or CVVC yourself. I have a sample of VCCV in OpenUTAU if you want to hear it just to get an idea?

Reactions: Bucket

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Currently there are 2 English phonemizers in OpenUtau, ARPA and DELTA.

With ARPA, you need [- C], [C C], [C V], [V V], [V C], and [- V]. But it is too complicated for me. My reclist only has [CV], [V], and [C]. And with DELTA, I'm not sure which DELTA they're based on. So I can't use both of them directly. So what I do is, I use the DELTA phonemizer, then translate the phonemes to my reclist.

Reactions: Bucket

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OpenUtau currently only has English phonemizers for ARPAsing and Delta English, meaning that you can only use those types of English voicebanks if you want to type plain words as lyrics. For VCCV English banks, you will need to cut notes and write phonemes manually. This is the official tutorial.

Reactions: Bucket and Thehyami