How much space does UTAU take?

Normaluser

Momo's Minion
Hello!I want to try UTAU but i share my computer,so its important to me to know how much space program i am gonna install is going to take.I haven't found anywhere how much space UTAU takes without new voicebanks.So i would like to know if you guys know how much space does UTAU need with only the default character/voicebank.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A vanilla installation of UTAU with nothing else will occupy 8.1MB. The program itself is very small, and what takes up the most space will be additional voicebanks and the cache of USTs. You can save space by only downloading voicebanks for individual projects and deleting them after you're done, and by setting UTAU to automatically empty cache when exiting.

Before you install UTAU, check this guide to make sure you have everything set up correctly.

Normaluser

Momo's Minion
A vanilla installation of UTAU with nothing else will occupy 8.1MB. The program itself is very small, and what takes up the most space will be additional voicebanks and the cache of USTs. You can save space by only downloading voicebanks for individual projects and deleting them after you're done, and by setting UTAU to automatically empty cache when exiting.

Before you install UTAU, check this guide to make sure you have everything set up correctly.
Thank you so much!Everyone is this community is really kind and helpful.