Is there any way to mass reset envelops on a .UST?

Momo's Minion
Converting a CV ust to a VCV is generally a piece of cake.

However an annoying issue i've seen is that normally there is envelops/crossfades on the ust's vowels, and going through the entire ust just to reset all of these is an annoyingly tedious task.

Is there any way for me to reset these all in one swift powermove?

(Pic related its the ust)

G5EbVgu.png

P

partial

Try CTRL+A, then CTRL+P. Clear the oreutterance and overlap boxes as well as STP. Hit Reset, and then P2P3 up top of the program window.
Does that help?

Momo's Minion
Try CTRL+A, then CTRL+P. Clear the oreutterance and overlap boxes as well as STP. Hit Reset, and then P2P3 up top of the program window.
Does that help?

This is very helpful, However this doesn't completely remove the envelop, But it does allow it to play a bit better!
uxN9tH5.png

[doublepost=1520575098][/doublepost]Also what I mean by "plays a bit better" Is that it doesn't cut off the vowel sound of the "a ん" as much as it used to, But it does get quiet in between notes.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
This shouldn't be the result.
Can you press reset again and show us what it looks like?

Edit: Oh, also this should be done after selecting all notes, or an entire phrase instead of just the single glitching note. If you want to save envelope edits on the UST for some reason, sometimes you can just click the "!" above the messed up envelope and it'll attempt to fix it up.

Last edited:

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I'm that one person who always clicks "P1P4" after "P2P3." If you follow all of the steps partial listed and then try clicking P1P4, does that fix the issue?
Also, I've noticed this tends to happen when only selecting one note. Maybe selecting both notes will help?

Reactions: partial

Momo's Minion
I followed partials instructions completely, I'm not a newbie to utau and how it works haha. I selected the entire ust like they said to the first time. ^^

However Haichou's solution seemed to fix everything just fine for me! I no longer hear any quiet spots in the ust anymore, and the envelops appear to be gone! Thanks for the help!
TJUHLYe.png