Kikyuune Aiko ACT3 CV JPN + EN's reclist

D

Deleted member 8834

Does anyone have Kikyuune Aiko's ACT3 CV JP + EN reclist? I really want *to make* a cv voicebank that has some english CV characters!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don’t think it’s right to distribute someone’s else’s utau publically. this isnt really the place to ask for it either, but have you checked their site? your might find it there.

in the case it isn’t, there are ton of other CV utau with extra english samples I’m sure we have some in the showcase.

D

Deleted member 8834

I don’t think it’s right to distribute someone’s else’s utau publically. this isnt really the place to ask for it either, but have you checked their site? your might find it there.

in the case it isn’t, there are ton of other CV utau with extra english samples I’m sure we have some in the showcase.
Alright, thanks!

dead_byte

Momo's Minion

I'm pretty sure they're just asking for the reclist, not the UTAU itself. I'd agree with you if he was asking for the UTAU, but I don't think most people feel quite that strongly about reclists.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
my mistake, i misread! but if you wanted a CV list with some english samples, there are some on DA and i’m sure we have some here as well!

D

Deleted member 8834

my mistake, i misread! but if you wanted a CV list with some english samples, there are some on DA and i’m sure we have some here as well!
Oh, thanks!