OREMO and Moresampler won't generate OTO

xcheesebread

Momo's Minion
Hi, I've never had this problem occurred in my entire lifetime of using Oremo.

https://pastebin.com/xM2pBUyQ

I just recently did a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 and reinstall all of the necessary tools for UTAU and change my system locale to Japanese of course.

I can't really show you a visual representation of what's wrong with Moresampler because everytime I try to generate an OTO, like you select your options and scan but it just closes at the end. No oto is generated.

SET-Param works though, I'm just confused to why both of these auto oto generators won't work when it worked before.

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Is your UTAU folder in a place where you would need admin access, like Program Files or Program Files (x86)?

xcheesebread

Momo's Minion
Is your UTAU folder in a place where you would need admin access, like Program Files or Program Files (x86)?
If you're talking about the UTAU program, yes it's in my C drive under the Program Files folder. The recorded utau, no. It's in my D hard drive in a different folder with everything else, OREMO, moresampler, and set-param.

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
To beat Partial to the punch (lol), UTAU should be placed somewhere where admin isn't needed! Example, all of my UTAU stuff is in my documents!

xcheesebread

Momo's Minion
To beat Partial to the punch (lol), UTAU should be placed somewhere where admin isn't needed! Example, all of my UTAU stuff is in my documents!
oh but how does this correlate to oremo though, i have everything utau related besides the utau synth program itself in D drive which I believe where admin is not required. I tried copying oremo and the recorded utau and pasting it onto desktop and tried it again but it didn't work.

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh but how does this correlate to oremo though, i have everything utau related besides the utau synth program itself in D drive which I believe where admin is not required. I tried copying oremo and the recorded utau and pasting it onto desktop and tried it again but it didn't work.

I hate to say that I honestly have no clue, but I'll let Partial know about your reply! Hopefully he'll help... I'm sorry I wasn't able to help too much!

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm not entirely sure what's causing the problem you're experiencing, but I do know it's recommended to have everything UTAU related outside of Program Files itself. Even if your resamplers are kept in a place that doesn't need admin access, they still have to render 'through' UTAU, if that makes sense, so it's just probably better to put UTAU in another place.

The thing with OREMO though, I'm honestly not sure.
What type of voicebank did you record? CV? VCV? CVVC?
Is your reclist romaji or hiragana?

xcheesebread

Momo's Minion
I hate to say that I honestly have no clue, but I'll let Partial know about your reply! Hopefully he'll help... I'm sorry I wasn't able to help too much!
it's okay xD thanks for trying tho x)

I'm not entirely sure what's causing the problem you're experiencing, but I do know it's recommended to have everything UTAU related outside of Program Files itself. Even if your resamplers are kept in a place that doesn't need admin access, they still have to render 'through' UTAU, if that makes sense, so it's just probably better to put UTAU in another place.

The thing with OREMO though, I'm honestly not sure.
What type of voicebank did you record? CV? VCV? CVVC?
Is your reclist romaji or hiragana?

I guess i'll move utau synth somewhere else then-
I recorded a 7 MORA hiragana, I am very confused too, maybe I lack some microsoft or other "stuff" that's needed to fully use Oremo???

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I guess i'll move utau synth somewhere else then-
I recorded a 7 MORA hiragana, I am very confused too, maybe I lack some microsoft or other "stuff" that's needed to fully use Oremo???
Are you perhaps running Windows on a virtual machine?
Are you sure you got Windows UTAU (not UTAU Synth)?
Does OREMO give any errors at all, or it just doesn't make an oto.ini file?

xcheesebread

Momo's Minion
Are you perhaps running Windows on a virtual machine?
Are you sure you got Windows UTAU (not UTAU Synth)?
Does OREMO give any errors at all, or it just doesn't make an oto.ini file?
nope, i'm not running it on a virtual machine and I don't think UTAU synth will work on windows 10 as they are not compatible or vice versa hence why we've got two version of utau. Not that I am aware of, only when I'm trying to generate an oto.

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
nope, i'm not running it on a virtual machine and I don't think UTAU synth will work on windows 10 as they are not compatible or vice versa hence why we've got two version of utau. Not that I am aware of, only when I'm trying to generate an oto.
Can I see the folder path your vb is located at as well as a screencap of a few of the recording file names?