Prefixes or Alias

Loppi

Momo's Minion
Not so new to Utau but not so old either. I’m using a VCV for the first time but no sound comes out. The VCV is Yamine Renri so it’s supposed to be used with the whisper, edge and clear functions. However typing something like [- あW] posts all components as different parts. When I do manage to get them all together, there’s no sound. I’m grateful for any help anyone can offer.

UtaJoule

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Did you make sure to download her full voicebank or did you just download one of them (only normal, or only clear, etc, there's a link to download all of them in the same voicebank.)

Loppi

Momo's Minion
Did you make sure to download her full voicebank or did you just download one of them (only normal, or only clear, etc, there's a link to download all of them in the same voicebank.)
I downloaded V1.5, which I believes contains all of them.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
What do you mean by "posting all components as different parts?" Are you using the Insert Lyrics feature? If you are, hiragana and romaji characters next to each other will be inserted as different notes. It's just how UTAU works, I guess. You might've figured it out already, but the best way to do that is to insert あ and then add the - and W manually (or with the SuffixBroker for W).

Aside from that, - あW should work normally. Is there a space after the W? That could prevent it from playing, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Loppi

Momo's Minion
What do you mean by "posting all components as different parts?" Are you using the Insert Lyrics feature? If you are, hiragana and romaji characters next to each other will be inserted as different notes. It's just how UTAU works, I guess. You might've figured it out already, but the best way to do that is to insert あ and then add the - and W manually (or with the SuffixBroker for W).

Aside from that, - あW should work normally. Is there a space after the W? That could prevent it from playing, but that's the only thing I can think of.
Yeah I started to just enter it man

Aside from that, - あW should work normally. Is there a space after the W? That could prevent it from playing, but that's the only thing I can think of.[/QUOTE,
Yeah, i actually just started to edit them manually, yet still no sound comes out. Ive downloaded other UST's which seem to work just fine with the same text. Only mine produces no results.