Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SakisCookie link said:
This'll probably sound stupid. It does to a lot of people... orz

Living with chronic anxiety is the worst thing on the whole effing planet.
I used to be so care-free. I could ride ANY rollercoaster and listen to ANY scary story and NEVER worry.

Now? I can't even get in an elevator without struggling to breath. I see a picture of Slenderman, and I have to curl up and cry until I manage to pass out at 1 AM. When my arm falls asleep, it takes almost an hour for my parents to convince me I'm not having a heart attack.
Even now, in my history class, we're learning about the Cold War and atomic bombs and stuff. I, of course had to be the one to spend the rest of the day depressing myself with imagining what it would be like to die in an explosion.

And when I tell my friends these things, they say I'm being a baby or I'm being melodramatic. Like...it's not like I CHOOSE to feel this way. Learn a little about anxiety and you'll find out I'm in no control of it what-so-ever. I can have panic attacks about NOTHING. Literally, I'll just be sitting there and suddenly I get dizzy and out of breath and start shaking violently.

Last summer, I stayed up until 5 AM every night. Not because I wasn't tired, but because I kept having these AWFUL nightmares about a woman with black hair tearing into my chest.

God, anxiety. Go die in a hole and leave me alone.
Oh gosh D: I know how you feel :sick:
Oh my gosh. I don't have anxiety that bad, it's pretty under control because of my meds, but I'm so sad for you. The thought of someone in pain.... It's terrible. I dunno if I'm just being a baby, But I always have to have every light in the house on,Even when I sleep. And something in front of the closet,So nothing pops out at me. I refuse to go outside in the dark, and the mentioning of something scary, I'll burst into tears. I know how you feel.

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Dear my oh-so-considerate roommate,
Stop ignoring me and blasting your damn TV 24/7 (Yes, literally all the time) or else one day I'm gonna snap and it's going to get in an "accident".

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Okay, here we go... *warning* long rant is long and possibly a little depressing. You don't have to read it, it just felt good to get this off my chest...
Dear classmates
Why do you hate me? Where have I gone wrong? I'm open, I'm pleasant, I'm polite, I'm a nice personmost of the time.I'm actually trying really hard to get along with you. Yet you treat me like I have flesh eating disease or something. I'm not expecting you to love me. You don't even have to hang out with or talk to me. But if you could at least tolerate my presence in the same room with you. You don't have to leave the classroom just because I entered it. Seriously. If we get team assingnments, you refuse to work with me. But that's okay. Even the teachers assume that's okay with me by now. If there's a new assignment you all go "Oh miss, I know it's meant for two people but we'd just love to work in a team of three." and the teacher will say "Sure, Looney can work alone then."
Just like that. I'm not even being asked. Okay, it means that I will have to do the work of several people all by myself, but it's okay, really, it barely sucks at all.
Dear people I called my friends,
what the **** is wrong with you? I know you're doing all kinds of fun things together, but I'm not invited anymore. Okay. What the...Anyway. I'm very grateful that I may stand somewhat close to you during breaks, as long as I shut up and as long as you aren't planning any fun activities. You don't have to leave the room to make your plans for the weekend. It's kind of rude. I'm sorry I went after you that one time, but you were laughing and clearly having a good time, so I stupidely assumed it would be okay for me to stand next to you. You didn't have to yell at me. A simple, polite "piss off, bitch" would have been sufficient. I don't know what terrible thing I could have done to you, and believe me, I've given it alot of though over the past few month.
"L" and "H", you were my best friends for so long. Why are you rejecting me now? "H", I'm sorry I was apparently a bit proud of myself when I got that A+ for my English essay and you didn't. But it's not my fault that your results were worse.
"L", we share so many hobbys, I proofread all your silly little fanfictions and try to say nice things about them. Why don't you smile, like you used to? Of course I'll leave if my mere presence puts you in a bad mood.
"I", we've been friends since kindergarten, why do you treat me like especially smelly air, now? If I ask you a question, why do you ignore me? It's not like I ran over your dog or anything.
So none of you invited me to your bithday party this year. You tol me you wouldn't celebrate. And then you invited the whole year. Exept for me of course. But that's okay, too. I'm just a little offended that you thought I wouldn't notice. Three times in a row. We're still friends on facebook, you know.
In conclusion, all I have to say is: The last week of school is over tomorrow (I'm not invited to the official farewell party, by the way, thanks a lot) and after that I won't have to see any of you ever again. Thank God. But I wouldlike to know what it is about me, that made a 100 well educated teenagers decide that I'm absolutely worthless? I can't even cry right now, because a part of me believes that I must have one something to deserve all of this. It's probably my fault.
Also: My f*****g "d" key is broken. I'll go to bed now. -_-

D

dCatharsis

I'm fed up of people that think that I'm immature because I don't want to have children and/or marry. I'm fed up or hearing "lol in 10 years more u will b married with lots of children" or "omg ur so bad u dont want ur parents to become grandparents!11"2".

1.- I have tokophobia (fear of pregnancy and birth).

2.- I think I'm becoming asexual. I mean, I feel like the more time passes, the less interested in sex I become. It's kinda ironic because I'm still a virgin.
Personally, I prefer to focus in my career instead of thinking about relationships and sex BS.
I still can love people, though. I'm not aromantic, but I'm very, VERY exigent. I don't drool over any hot guy and I don't fall in love with any guy that treats me well.

3.- I think marriage is pointless. I'm skeptical and I've never liked the Church (plus, I think is more pointless wasting millions for a marriage. I don't like parties). Civil marriage is OK for me, though.

4.- I don't have patience with myself, so how can you people expect that I'm going to be patient with my children?! STFU. I've NEVER liked children, and I still don't like them. Get over it.

5.- I'm happy as hell with my friends and family. I don't need somebody more. For me relationships are more a disavantage than an advantage. Is there something wrong with being single and independent? If it is wrong, IDGAF.

PS: I'm 18.

"I wish I could be strong without the Scheiße, yeah." - Lady Gaga

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
dCatharsis link said:
I'm fed up of people that think that I'm immature because I don't want to have children and/or marry. I'm fed up or hearing \"lol in 10 years more u will b married with lots of children\" or \"omg ur so bad u dont want ur parents to become grandparents!11\"2\".

2.- I think I'm becoming asexual. I mean, I feel like the more time passes, the less interested in sex I become. It's kinda ironic because I'm still a virgin.
Personally, I prefer to focus in my career instead of thinking about relationships and sex BS.
I still can love people, though. I'm not aromantic, but I'm very, VERY exigent. I don't drool over any hot guy and I don't fall in love with any guy that treats me well.

3.- I think marriage is pointless. I'm skeptical and I've never liked the Church (plus, I think is more pointless wasting millions for a marriage. I don't like parties). Civil marriage is OK for me, though.

4.- I don't have patience with myself, so how can you people expect that I'm going to be patient with my children?! STFU. I've NEVER liked children, and I still don't like them. Get over it.

5.- I'm happy as hell with my friends and family. I don't need somebody more. For me relationships are more a disavantage than an advantage. Is there something wrong with being single and independent? If it is wrong, IDGAF.

\"I wish I could be strong without the Scheiße, yeah.\" - Lady Gaga
*hugs*
I understand all those feels.  Though the frustrating status of my libido coupled with the fact that I neither want to have nor enjoy having sex is annoying, I am still asexual, and I think relationships have more cons than pros.  I hate it when people tell me how GREAT "love" is and how I'll find the man of my dreams one day.  No, **** you.  I love my friends.  There can be nothing more sublime than that love, unconditional, powerful, deep, and brutal.  It's so much better than your ****ing "romantic love".  I don't have an... "other half" to find.  I am me, and that's it.  And I have friends who I love and will always have.  What's wrong with any of that?

I don't want to mother children.  I don't want something to... GROW inside me.  I would be okay with fathering them, I suppose.  Unfortunate that I lack the proper equipment.

I want to marry a gay guy for the financial benefits and he and his partner can live with me and we can be best friends and I can just sort of be there :U

I'm 20, also.  So yeah.  *hugs* your feels, I know them.

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Cdra link said:
[quote author=dCatharsis link=topic=206.msg7914#msg7914 date=1333062515]
I'm fed up of people that think that I'm immature because I don't want to have children and/or marry. I'm fed up or hearing \"lol in 10 years more u will b married with lots of children\" or \"omg ur so bad u dont want ur parents to become grandparents!11\"2\".

*hugs*
I understand all those feels.  Though the frustrating status of my libido coupled with the fact that I neither want to have nor enjoy having sex is annoying, I am still asexual, and I think relationships have more cons than pros.  I hate it when people tell me how GREAT "love" is and how I'll find the man of my dreams one day.  No, **** you.  I love my friends.  There can be nothing more sublime than that love, unconditional, powerful, deep, and brutal.  It's so much better than your ****ing "romantic love".  I don't have an... "other half" to find.  I am me, and that's it.  And I have friends who I love and will always have.  What's wrong with any of that?

I don't want to mother children.  I don't want something to... GROW inside me.  I would be okay with fathering them, I suppose.  Unfortunate that I lack the proper equipment.

I want to marry a gay guy for the financial benefits and he and his partner can live with me and we can be best friends and I can just sort of be there :U

[/quote]
^all this

D

dCatharsis

adriann link said:
[quote author=Cdra link=topic=206.msg7958#msg7958 date=1333082404]

*hugs*

[/quote]
^all this
[/quote]

I love you guys ;^; *hugs a lot*

I've discussed with the sophomores of my career (I'm studying Visual Arts) on Facebook, just because I've said that I'm "good" at drawing manga, cartoons and realism. Srsly guys, you shouldn't be THAT drastic and intolerant, it's just my opinion. Saying that doesn't make me the most egocentric person in the world. Go do your homework better -.- You guys aren't that experimented, lol. You're just in your 2nd year of university, so that doesn't make you gods or something.
I mean seriously, do you have a heavy premenstrual syndrome or what?! -.-

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
At school today, I got a blister on my finger from sharpening my pencil to vigourously D'x

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
dCatharsis link said:
[quote author=adriann link=topic=206.msg7994#msg7994 date=1333127404]
[quote author=Cdra link=topic=206.msg7958#msg7958 date=1333082404]

*hugs*

[/quote]
^all this
[/quote]

I love you guys ;^; *hugs a lot*

I've discussed with the sophomores of my career (I'm studying Visual Arts) on Facebook, just because I've said that I'm "good" at drawing manga, cartoons and realism. Srsly guys, you shouldn't be THAT drastic and intolerant, it's just my opinion. Saying that doesn't make me the most egocentric person in the world. Go do your homework better -.- You guys aren't that experimented, lol. You're just in your 2nd year of university, so that doesn't make you gods or something.
I mean seriously, do you have a heavy premenstrual syndrome or what?! -.-
[/quote]

Wow I really thought I was all alone xD I'm very tired of everyone not taking me seriously because of my age. My parents don't believe I am really A-sexual. They think it's just a phase and that I'm immature for being scared of it. I just think it seems scary. I do believe love exists but I really feel love and sex are totally different and have nothing to do with the other. I also think it seems really creepy to have a child growing inside you o.o just.. Ew. x(

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
^Much love for the other asexuals!

Ragey swearing ahead:
Why must my friend be such a bitch sometimes? She comes home from a FREAKING TRIP TO AFRICA and all I get is "bitter bitter bitter".

Then when I try to make a joke or give her advice or something she FLIPS OUT and tells me not to talk to her until I stop being a jerk.

Honey, I was only being a jerk because you were being a bitch. ARRRG.

It's not the first time she's done shit like this either. And now she's accusing me of being selfish or some shit because it's not like I haven't spent two weeks cooped up in my room or anything, doing tonnes of homework. Of course I'm not going to have much else other then myself to talk about when you get back, I've spent two weeks focusing on everything I need to get done.

Ugh I'm so done with everything right now. My art class is stressing me out like crazy and school isn't much better in general... *rolls away*

Angel

Momo's Minion
asparagus link said:

Ragey swearing ahead:
Why must my friend be such a bitch sometimes? She comes home from a FREAKING TRIP TO AFRICA and all I get is \"bitter bitter bitter\".

Then when I try to make a joke or give her advice or something she FLIPS OUT and tells me not to talk to her until I stop being a jerk.

It's not the first time she's done shit like this either. And now she's accusing me of being selfish or some shit because it's not like I haven't spent two weeks cooped up in my room or anything, doing tonnes of homework. Of course I'm not going to have much else other then myself to talk about when you get back, I've spent two weeks focusing on everything I need to get done.

Ugh I'm so done with everything right now. My art class is stressing me out like crazy and school isn't much better in general... *rolls away*

;o;

It's gonna be okay.
Your friend shouldn't be taking her frustration out on you. I've been to Africa and it's not all bad and starving children everywhere. The government are trying their best to create a better enviroment ^o^

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Angel link said:
[quote author=asparagus link=topic=206.msg8742#msg8742 date=1333463309]

Ragey swearing ahead:
Why must my friend be such a bitch sometimes? She comes home from a FREAKING TRIP TO AFRICA and all I get is \"bitter bitter bitter\".

;o;

It's gonna be okay.
Your friend shouldn't be taking her frustration out on you. I've been to Africa and it's not all bad and starving children everywhere. The government are trying their best to create a better enviroment ^o^
[/quote]

It's more that she does this all the time... That and my temper is shorter then usual on account of stress and having been sick for 6 months

I wanna work on my UTAU but i'm still caughiiiiing

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm a ****ing sociopath.

My brother fractured his clavicle today. By falling off a 3 foot fence.

I have no sympathy for him. I feel absolutely nothing. He's currently moping around the house in pain. I couldn't honestly care less.

I hate my little brother ._.
Everyone I tell that to says that I do.
But I don't.
There's nothing appealing or interesting or entertaining or great about having him as a brother, & I ****ing hate it.
I HATE HIM GUYS! SERIOUSLY! Is it so difficult for an older sister to hate her younger sibling?

Same goes to other family members in pain. I get annoyed & pissed off if they start say "Ow" while doing something like getting into the car. I don't feel sorry at all, just annoyed & not wanting to be there.

I don't put much emphasis on family relations. But damn, I'm a sociopath....

PeppermintCereal

Momo's Minion
So my report came in, and it's not so good.

The truth is, I'm not enjoying school this year. For English, I have to do have things for my assignment and I just don't want to do it. Maths was extremely confusing for me as well. All these tests, all these assignments are just too much for me.

When I did my maths exam, I was under so much pressure. I asked my teacher to help me with the parabolas and she just said "have a look through" but I couldn't because the little exam book said nothing about how to solve a parabola, nor did I solve one in the page before. So I can't really do it, can I, miss?

I didn't enjoy SOSE that much either. Or science. I just wanna drop out, but I'm not old enough to do that. I'm not a senior yet. For now, I'll have to stick it out I guess.

I don't know how I'm gonna tell my mum. She gave me such a hard time and I've just started crying out of nowhere.

creamwolf

Teto's Territory
gona help with a bone marrow transplant 4 my dad,i was a little scared,but now i know its for the better,but back in tx my love is left lonely waiting for me to return,but it may never happen..no time soon,she wants to go to prom next year,since i am not going to mine because i am just lonely here,but i may not be able to if my dad isnt okay...

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
stormylullaby link said:
I'm a ****ing sociopath.

I have no sympathy for him. I feel absolutely nothing. He's currently moping around the house in pain. I couldn't honestly care less.

But I don't.
There's nothing appealing or interesting or entertaining or great about having him as a brother, & I ****ing hate it.
I HATE HIM GUYS! SERIOUSLY! Is it so difficult for an older sister to hate her younger sibling?

Same goes to other family members in pain. I get annoyed & pissed off if they start say \"Ow\" while doing something like getting into the car. I don't feel sorry at all, just annoyed & not wanting to be there.

Oh No that's really normal, Or maybe not normal but it happens. My best friend says she doesn't like her siblings either. I understand her they are really annoying. It's the same thing as not liking all persons we meet. Family can be tough =/

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
stormylullaby link said:
I'm a ****ing sociopath.

But I don't.

Same goes to other family members in pain. I get annoyed & pissed off if they start say \"Ow\" while doing something like getting into the car. I don't feel sorry at all, just annoyed & not wanting to be there.

This makes me feel really weird and awkward because I personally love my older brother and couldn't imagine hating him and I'll even admit I'm scared of losing him. He does things that bother me....little things...and we fight sometimes(verbally and physically lol) buuut...I don't think I could bring myself to hate him...I think I'd be doing more damage to myself if I hated him because I know for a fact he cares about me...
Last night, even though he swears he was "just asking", he was making sure I wasn't staying up late cause I have to get up early in the morning to go to school XD Creep lol
But I guess even if it's your family member, you can't really be expected to like everyone you come in contact with. You shouldn't feel too bad about it. You're not alone on the matter. My friend doesn't like her little brother either.

My own rant:
Let me just first say that in order for me to get to school I have to drive two hours. So if class starts at 8:00am(which mine does) I leave at around 6:00am.
However as luck would have it, some shmuck in a bus just had to wreck this morning and block the entire right lane and I was stuck on the interstate for a whole hour and fifteen minutes. Normally I'm on the interstate for...20 minutes. So of course I was way late for class even though I left early/on time technically. It's very frustrating...nothing ruins my day more than leaving on time but because people don't know how to drive/slow the hell down, I still end up late because they have to block off half the road to clean up the mess!!

I'm sorry if you get in an accident and get hurt...I've had family members who have been hurt that way. But still...it's very frustrating. Very.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Original sung by Miku", "Original song by Vocaloid". :U

NO. JUST. ****ING. NO!  MIKU DOES NOT WRITE MUSIC.  VOCALOID IS A PROGRAM.  CREDIT THE ****ING COMPOSER. hfaaasfdfeaasssssssssssssss

I'm tempted to comment on every video I see that says this and say "NO CREDIT THE ****ING COMPOSER OR I WILL EAT YOUR LIVER". :U seriously, what the hell people.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
School staff that aren't teachers or anything

"Why do you have those headphones out?"
"Because if i put them in my bag they'll break even more *points to tapes on ear piece* "
"Why isn't it in your bag?"
"I just told you why. They're not even plugged in to anything. Or on my head"
"You can't listen to music all day you know"
"I WASN'T TRYING TO"
"YES YOU WERE"
"WTF THEY AREN'T PLUGGED IN I SHOWED YOU AND THEY ARE AROUND MY NECK"
"WHY AREN'T THEY IN YOUR LOCKER?"
"because i never have the time to go to my locker so i don't know the number or combo ._."
"Lying -female dog- *leaves"
" =_= screw you "
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!"
" *looks at shirt* I said Obama for president"
"-beaver home- straight"
"=_="

ADPRHJOREKOAKWEORGKEORKHGOKEPORGK

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
School staff that aren't teachers or anything

\"Why do you have those headphones out?\"
\"Because if i put them in my bag they'll break even more *points to tapes on ear piece* \"
\"Why isn't it in your bag?\"
\"I just told you why. They're not even plugged in to anything. Or on my head\"
\"You can't listen to music all day you know\"
\"I WASN'T TRYING TO\"
\"YES YOU WERE\"
\"WTF THEY AREN'T PLUGGED IN I SHOWED YOU AND THEY ARE AROUND MY NECK\"
\"WHY AREN'T THEY IN YOUR LOCKER?\"
\"because i never have the time to go to my locker so i don't know the number or combo ._.\"
\"Lying -female dog- *leaves\"
\" =_= screw you \"
\"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!\"
\" *looks at shirt* I said Obama for president\"
\"-beaver home- straight\"
\"=_=\"

ADPRHJOREKOAKWEORGKEORKHGOKEPORGK

[sub]I'm sorry I lol'd at this but mostly at "Obama for president"[/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.