Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Extended Voice Deadline!]

SAKUloid link said:
[quote author=Sylphique link=topic=784.msg18077#msg18077 date=1340454228]
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=784.msg18068#msg18068 date=1340431425]
[quote author=Sylphique link=topic=784.msg18048#msg18048 date=1340397912]
Haha, its okay :smile: Sure, I'll extend the voice deadline for everyone to the 20th July But on that basis; I want everyone's joker samples recorded as 'ha' and 'a', and Saku, can I can expect the design by the 30th this month?

To clarify; Saku, you can have colours other than monochrome ones on your design, but only if they are the colours of your hair, skin and eyes. So since you have used extra colours gold and red whilst your hair and eyes are purple, it doesn't fit the rules :smile: eg. If your hair was red for example, it means you can use red along with the default design colours.

And for the record, I love how everyone's doing so far. You guys are really sharing the same amount of dedication I have for this <3 Im glad I can see a lot of effort in all work so far.
I'm re-designing the website because minimalism doesn't truly capture the essence of all our fantasy-ish like designs. So now I'm going to make a more shiny and visually dynamic design that would match more with  anime styled art. When I finish this design, I will officially put the website up for all to see ;D

Is purple considered a monochrome color? o.0
I'm not comprehending how this breaks the rules. What colors CAN I USE? lol that'd be easier. I don't what monochrome colors are.
[/quote]

Pretty much anything in the spectrum of black and white. Eg. White, Black, Grey, Dark Grey. Anything you can get between those 2 colours :smile:

And Yuki sounds pretty :D
[/quote]

So how does red tie into this? >.<
I am sorry, I am just...ugh.
[/quote]

Let's say your UTAU has red hair.
You can include red with the default colors (which in this case, are black, grey, and white).
So you can use as much red in your design because your UTAU has red hair.

In Ranun's case, her UTAU has these icy-aqua eyes and scarlet hair.
Because she used these colors, she could include them in the clothing c:
Does that make sense?

Sylphique, I'm sorry if I interpreted your message the wrong way! >w<

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

叶心怡 link said:
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=784.msg18163#msg18163 date=1340594388]
Haha, its okay :smile: Sure, I'll extend the voice deadline for everyone to the 20th July But on that basis; I want everyone's joker samples recorded as 'ha' and 'a', and Saku, can I can expect the design by the 30th this month?

To clarify; Saku, you can have colours other than monochrome ones on your design, but only if they are the colours of your hair, skin and eyes. So since you have used extra colours gold and red whilst your hair and eyes are purple, it doesn't fit the rules :smile: eg. If your hair was red for example, it means you can use red along with the default design colours.

And for the record, I love how everyone's doing so far. You guys are really sharing the same amount of dedication I have for this <3 Im glad I can see a lot of effort in all work so far.
I'm re-designing the website because minimalism doesn't truly capture the essence of all our fantasy-ish like designs. So now I'm going to make a more shiny and visually dynamic design that would match more with  anime styled art. When I finish this design, I will officially put the website up for all to see ;D

I'm not comprehending how this breaks the rules. What colors CAN I USE? lol that'd be easier. I don't what monochrome colors are.
[/quote]

Pretty much anything in the spectrum of black and white. Eg. White, Black, Grey, Dark Grey. Anything you can get between those 2 colours :smile:

[/quote]

[/quote]

You can include red with the default colors (which in this case, are black, grey, and white).

Does that make sense?

[/quote]
I feel so retarded omg.
I only used a dark purple, and black. I'd say that's monochrome.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

SAKUloid link said:
[quote author=叶心怡 link=topic=784.msg18168#msg18168 date=1340596218]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does that make sense?

[/quote]
I feel so retarded omg.
[/quote]

so many quotes!

Well, close to monochrome.
You also added in some red and yellow~
That weren't his eye/skin/hair so they shouldn't be included in the color scheme.
You understand where I'm getting at?  :creepygrin:

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

叶心怡 link said:
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=784.msg18169#msg18169 date=1340596422]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does that make sense?

[/quote]
I feel so retarded omg.
[/quote]

so many quotes!

Well, close to monochrome.
You also added in some red and yellow~
That weren't his eye/skin/hair so they shouldn't be included in the color scheme.
You understand where I'm getting at?  :creepygrin:
[/quote]
Ahh, I guess >.<

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

叶心怡 link said:

Does that make sense?

Yep. If she didn't have those hair and eyes, it wouldn't be allowed in the clothing :smile:!

Purple is its own colour, and doesn't count as monochrome unless it's a greyish shade that looks illusively purple. because grey actually does look kinda purple, depending on the opacity of the colour (or colouring style). But if it looks clearly purple, then its purple, and not in the monochrome spectrum.

Also. I have been considering dropping Zanav from the project. Zanav seems to be busy in RL, but atm I am not receiving content (unless I ask for it) let alone response or notice of absence in advance. To me this seems to be a lack of dedication /interest (and it also seems as though he isn't reading project announcements or posts, as he does not respond to deadlines unless prompted, and if so; at minimal effort.). This is nothing personal, but as the project leader, I am doing what I think is best for the group. I'd rather have the project take longer with more dedicated members than have a half-assed project done in no time at all. I'm sorry if this may sound a bit cruel (and I honestly don't mean to seem like that :O), but it's just something that has to be done nonetheless. Feel free to voice any opinions. Personally though, I do think that Zanav is a nice person :smile:

Aside from that, I think most of us should be finished Phase1 soon, and definitely finished before the end of the summer holidays (before September)! :D After our voices are complete we'll only need Otos. After that it will then be compiled together so its all organised and added to the site (which will be generally up by then). we will then start Phase 2, and I will probably give everyone the Blog password (they need to have a complete Phase 1 SUiT Utau [so if you're in WIP/Late due to reasons then, you will not get the pass till it is solved). Then after starting Phase 2, everyone can use the Blog to communicate with each other generally and show progress of what they're working on (eg. uploading lyrics, instrumentals, wip art, mixing etc.) Discussion of what we're doing before we start doing anything will still take place here though. I will make us a joint Nico and Youtube (which you all will also all get the password to, after fulfilling the blog password requirements). I will probably ask you all to tag & sign each post/comment etc. with your username (If you use a tonload of usernames then its better to just use your signature/ general username, or the username you want to be credited as) in order for everyone to tell each other apart. However I will probably not allow uploading, as I  plan to upload everything myself after re- proofreadingviewing it for silly possible errors like subtitle mistakes or off-timing. Of course, you guys (and anyone else) can all make use of the SUiT Utaus for your own personal non-group projects too if you want, and you can upload those to your own accounts as they aren't official group decided projects. For non-official things you can feel free to ignore things like personality, the group, and etc, and treat it like a generally normal Utau (Though you can also stick to it <3). ALSO.
I feel we need to be closer as a community. Utaforum in general is not very socially adept. And although people are generally nice, they're also very reserved and working on their own things. I want to break this barrier for our SUiT Project. I will probably set up something so we can all truly be a close circle of friends. I know some of you are more reserved and shy, but I WILL PULL YOU IN. Because it is my duty as your project leader to include all of you and make you feel at home <3. If we are all friends, working on things will be much more refreshing, and there will be more enthusiasm in general. it will feel less like 'work' (Not that it feels like work :o) and more like 'fun'.

I didn't expect the post to be this long o - o

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Sylphique link said:

Does that make sense?

Yep. If she didn't have those hair and eyes, it wouldn't be allowed in the clothing :smile:!

Purple is its own colour, and doesn't count as monochrome unless it's a greyish shade that looks illusively purple. because grey actually does look kinda purple, depending on the opacity of the colour (or colouring style). But if it looks clearly purple, then its purple, and not in the monochrome spectrum.

Also. I have been considering dropping Zanav from the project. Zanav seems to be busy in RL, but atm I am not receiving content (unless I ask for it) let alone response or notice of absence in advance. To me this seems to be a lack of dedication /interest (and it also seems as though he isn't reading project announcements or posts, as he does not respond to deadlines unless prompted, and if so; at minimal effort.). This is nothing personal, but as the project leader, I am doing what I think is best for the group. I'd rather have the project take longer with more dedicated members than have a half-assed project done in no time at all. I'm sorry if this may sound a bit cruel (and I honestly don't mean to seem like that :O), but it's just something that has to be done nonetheless. Feel free to voice any opinions. Personally though, I do think that Zanav is a nice person :smile:

Aside from that, I think most of us should be finished Phase1 soon, and definitely finished before the end of the summer holidays (before September)! :D After our voices are complete we'll only need Otos. After that it will then be compiled together so its all organised and added to the site (which will be generally up by then). we will then start Phase 2, and I will probably give everyone the Blog password (they need to have a complete Phase 1 SUiT Utau [so if you're in WIP/Late due to reasons then, you will not get the pass till it is solved). Then after starting Phase 2, everyone can use the Blog to communicate with each other generally and show progress of what they're working on (eg. uploading lyrics, instrumentals, wip art, mixing etc.) Discussion of what we're doing before we start doing anything will still take place here though. I will make us a joint Nico and Youtube (which you all will also all get the password to, after fulfilling the blog password requirements). I will probably ask you all to tag & sign each post/comment etc. with your username (If you use a tonload of usernames then its better to just use your signature/ general username, or the username you want to be credited as) in order for everyone to tell each other apart. However I will probably not allow uploading, as I  plan to upload everything myself after re- proofreadingviewing it for silly possible errors like subtitle mistakes or off-timing. Of course, you guys (and anyone else) can all make use of the SUiT Utaus for your own personal non-group projects too if you want, and you can upload those to your own accounts as they aren't official group decided projects. For non-official things you can feel free to ignore things like personality, the group, and etc, and treat it like a generally normal Utau (Though you can also stick to it <3). ALSO.
I feel we need to be closer as a community. Utaforum in general is not very socially adept. And although people are generally nice, they're also very reserved and working on their own things. I want to break this barrier for our SUiT Project. I will probably set up something so we can all truly be a close circle of friends. I know some of you are more reserved and shy, but I WILL PULL YOU IN. Because it is my duty as your project leader to include all of you and make you feel at home <3. If we are all friends, working on things will be much more refreshing, and there will be more enthusiasm in general. it will feel less like 'work' (Not that it feels like work :o) and more like 'fun'.

[/quote]

*totally thought that was going to be a whole page explaining monochrome colors* XD

But on a serious note, I completely agree with everything you just said, and I'm glad you're keeping us so up-to-date on all this progress! Having a fully functional group blog, Nico, and Youtube account sounds like it'll be exciting~ I also agree that it's a good idea to sign our usernames to what we write and also to run everything through you before posting videos on the official accounts, to avoid confusion and keep everything high-quality. I also think that finding a place to socialize with each other and get to know everyone better is a great idea! Working on any project is a lot more fun when you have the opportunity to chat and take a break or just toss around ideas. And when you're friends with the people you're working with, it's just that much better, so I'm all for that idea! ^^

Also, a little bit unrelated to this particular topic -- Sylphique, would you mind changing my skill-set on the front page? Just take off 'Video Maker' and add on 'Mixer', if that's okay?
I don't have any nice video-making software anymore, but I recently learned how to mix better, so I just wanted to keep that updated~

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Sylphique link said:

Does that make sense?

[/quote]
Ahh I see! Thank you! And sad to lose another member, but I guess it is in the group's best interest. (Look at me, being late and all and talking about what's the best for the group :sick:)

Anyway, is this alright? Or more monochrome?

http://twitpic.com/a1ejh9

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

NicolaCola link said:
Also, a little bit unrelated to this particular topic -- Sylphique, would you mind changing my skill-set on the front page? Just take off 'Video Maker' and add on 'Mixer', if that's okay?
I don't have any nice video-making software anymore, but I recently learned how to mix better, so I just wanted to keep that updated~
No problem ;D

SAKUloid link said:
Ahh I see! Thank you! And sad to lose another member, but I guess it is in the group's best interest. (Look at me, being late and all and talking about what's the best for the group :sick:)

Ah, but I respect how you were late because you were working on it and finishing it, and you requested an extension -which showed that you were still more committed. :wink:
It looks much better :D! And now he as a more deadly aura as the spades often represent death~

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Sylphique link said:
[quote author=NicolaCola link=topic=784.msg18431#msg18431 date=1340856330]

No problem ;D

SAKUloid link said:

Ah, but I respect how you were late because you were working on it and finishing it, and you requested an extension -which showed that you were still more committed. :wink:
It looks much better :D! And now he as a more deadly aura as the spades often represent death~
[/quote]
So I can leave him as is? ;'D

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I tried making a voicebank for Iroka a few days ago, but it sounded more like young boy or mature female, not nearly as manly as I wanted, so I think I'll have to try again. I thought I sang pretty low, but I guess it's more in the tone and inflection of your voice than how high or low you're singing? I guess I'll play around with my tone until I get the sound I want and then try it over. Thank goodness for the extended deadline, 'cause I needed it~ ^^

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

SAKUloid link said:
So I can leave him as is? ;'D

Yep :smile: Except the model number is still not there~

And I'm glad that you can make use of the extension cola :smile:

Asteriski

Teto's Territory

NicolaCola link said:
I tried making a voicebank for Iroka a few days ago, but it sounded more like young boy or mature female, not nearly as manly as I wanted, so I think I'll have to try again. I thought I sang pretty low, but I guess it's more in the tone and inflection of your voice than how high or low you're singing? I guess I'll play around with my tone until I get the sound I want and then try it over. Thank goodness for the extended deadline, 'cause I needed it~ ^^

Hint: men sing more from their throats than women do!

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Asteriski link said:
Hint: men sing more from their throats than women do!
Thanks, I'll try that next! ^^

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Oh guys, about the extended deadline, you do not necessarily have to upload your completed voicebanks until the future oto deadline. That's because it'll waste some time uploading it all twice (Some people have slow upload speeds). However I do expect it done. And if you don't mind uploading twice, feel free to. Other group members may be able to provide critique or help! :smile:

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Oh yeah. I already have Yuki up, fully oto'ed and everything, but I'm probably going to take her down soon because she doesn't have all her frq. files and I need to whip up her readme.

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion

So I need to apologize in advance. I have Redd's VB all done and his .frqs finished but no sample and his .oto is in its rough stages. Due to some RL issues I will not be able to progress any further in his .oto but am still committed. Also, I do not have his Joker bank done but I know what it will be called [FRIVOLOUS]. The only question I have is on how to .oto it: do I oto it as "ha" and "a" or do I .oto it for thew whole of a VB by duplicating? (I feel like I missed something...)

Regardless! I do wish to note my interest in this project has not faded and I have several tests for Redd's bank already sampled on my computer (which is not in my possession at the moment) so I have not been not working. I just have hit a kink and need to put my work on a slight hiatus until I can get back on track.

(PS: love all the lovely designs for SUiT UTSUS <3)

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

EDIT:
I don't think i can finish by the deadline
My laptop charger broke and my battery lasts 15 minutes with the little time i get to charge

Angel

Momo's Minion

Is it okay if I'm a little late. Just because right now I cannot access Alice's VB...

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Turns out I messed up Yuki's name lD
I feel stupid.
Anyway, Here's her name: クサタ雪

Kusata Yuki nyan.