Suitable/Recommended Audio Effects

SmilingCat01

Teto's Territory
I use Adobe Audition CS4 (I only have 32-bit), and I was wondering what are the effects that are recommended for UTAUs. I mean all of the effects from effects on soft vocals t rock vocals.

I'm sorry if I kind of confuse you.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Perhaps you could look at some mixing tutorials? I know that there's a sticky in the Tutorial board about EQ, but I also have this link for mixing vocals bookmarked.

http://www.behindthemixer.com/mixing-vocals-the-ultimate-guide-to-eqing-vocals

And I suggest searching things on youtube as well? I also have Adobe Audition here, installed by the school, but I prefer FL Studio. Anything that you find out you should be able to apply to whatever you have.

SmilingCat01

Teto's Territory
Adlez27 said:
Perhaps you could look at some mixing tutorials? I know that there's a sticky in the Tutorial board about EQ, but I also have this link for mixing vocals bookmarked.

http://www.behindthemixer.com/mixing-vocals-the-ultimate-guide-to-eqing-vocals

And I suggest searching things on youtube as well? I also have Adobe Audition here, installed by the school, but I prefer FL Studio. Anything that you find out you should be able to apply to whatever you have.

How about the effect used on Ritsu's -ERROR or WAVE. I want to learn how to do effects ike those

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm guessing that the EQ strengthened Ritsu's consonants further and that there's a bit of distortion. For WAVE, some people prefer more distortion on that one line, while others (including me) prefer a radio-ish effect by cutting off the highs and lows with EQ.

SmilingCat01

Teto's Territory
Adlez27 said:
I'm guessing that the EQ strengthened Ritsu's consonants further and that there's a bit of distortion. For WAVE, some people prefer more distortion on that one line, while others (including me) prefer a radio-ish effect by cutting off the highs and lows with EQ.

Okay so I now have my FL Studio 11 (YAY!! :love::uhuhu: ) How do I do the effects now? Umm also how I an I attain the radio-ish effect that you said? Sorry if I ask too muh... I really want to learn

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you like, you could just pop into the UTAForum chat (which you can see on the main page if you scroll down)

Then I'll start up a stream for you so that you can see what I do?