Summer of Fun! UTA-RP

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(ok you guys are making me feel bad with the whole beach thing. xD You don't have to follow Ama around guys, go and explore if you want! For srs. Go to the hotsprings or chill and eat some food or something, lol.)

Heading down the hall and into the changing rooms, Amagaku became slightly nervous. No one had ever seen her in a bathing suit before. Holding up the suit infront of her for a moment, she shook her head to clear herself of any doubt. Slipping into her swimsuit and rubbing on some extra sunscreen, she stepped out into the sun, revealing a red one piece swimsuit that as anything but ordinary. It had a hole on either side oh the suit, showing off her curves, with a ring in the center to show off some cleavage.

(for anyone who's wondering because I know I am horribad at descriptions, her bathing suit looks like this, but red: [hs width=300 height=300]http://cdn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=303157301&width=340&height=408[/hs])

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
(we just follow you out of fun xD)

As Dia had all the necessary things, she put them into a little bag to be sure not to loose a thing. She went shyly out of the door and stood again in the hallway. She didn't want to go on her own to the beach because she didn't know the way but on the other side she was too shy to ask somebody. She just stood there looking on the floor and was quiet.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(Dang computer! Its broken! D: I guess I have to use the Wii.)

Reicheru smiled eat to ear. She never been to the beach before, and now seems like the perfect time. Before Reicheru could reply, Mona came towards them. "Hi Mona!" She said, waving. Unfortunately, Reicheru hates keeping people waiting, so she thought she could finish her greeting another time. Next, she turned to Iris with glee."Okay, Iris! Hold on, I'll be right there!" Afterwards, Reicheru skipped playfully into her room. She opened her closet to reveal her clothes, which were very well organized. She selected a few of her best bathing suits and layed them on the bed. "Let's see now..." After a momemt of choosing, Reicheru held up a white, one-peice bathing suit, with wing-like cuffs, and a gold star which was placed on the middle where the peice criss-crosses. "This one." She said to herself.

After a quick minute of changing, and another for finding her towel, and other essentials, she then lively, walked out of the room towards Iris, Dia, and Mona. "I'm back!" Reicheru exclaimed, breathlessly.
(I too suck with descriptions..I guess I can post it later when the comp is fixed....)

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(They can't help it. Ama is so smexy they are just attracted to her and they don't even realize it XD )

Iris hurried back to her room and found one of the three swim suits she had packed. It was a simple pink two piece with yellow flowers. Changing quickly she grabbed her towel and sunscreen and quickly surveyed the room, "Let's see what else...oh yeah!" she dug through her things and found an inflatable beach ball, "Ha! I'm sure everyone will have fun with this. Daisy and I play with it all the time when we go swimming." she nodded confidently and hurried back out into the hall with the others.

"Alright, I'm ready! We can play with this when we get down there. I just gotta blow it up."
she held up the deflated beach ball and smiled.

AmeDadra

Momo's Minion
Tegid merely nodded her head as her hostess explained the situation with the rooms, and slid around the others present to place her bag inside her own. She gave it a kick across the room, no care for the contents. For a moment she debated her line of action, then decided that it would be best for her to intermingle with the other far more normal guests-something she was unused to. For the sake of fitting in, though she had no real intention of fully immersed swimming, she gathered a towel and a simple bikini, bought for her by her closest friend, or rather ally. 'The technicalities of that terminology is irrelevant int he current situation.'

With no ceremony she walked down the stairway and into the room where the others who were late setting out had gathered. She held up one hand while she began to speak, hoping to draw some attention to her but also used to the physical action to determine herself from the room of speakers she was often in. "If those of you gathered here have no complaints, then I will accompany you towards the beach, or whatever other destination you may see fit...however...I would rather engage myself in an active sand sport than swimming. Does anyone know if they have supplies for Volleyball?"

With her question she game a rather frightening smile which stretched form ear to ear and seemed almost inhuman, though not aggressive. The girl had a talent and a love for competitive sporting-and spiking was very fun.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Ciel ducked into one of the changing rooms, changing into his bathing suit- a pair of navy blue camo print swim trunks and a black bikini top. It was quite hot in the car, so it was nice to cool off, but it had been a long time since he'd worn something as revealing as this, and looking down and seeing his mostly bare torso caused a sudden wave of self-consciousness to overcome him. He pulled the towel he brought with him close to his chest, wondering if he'd be able to get in the water before anyone noticed that the blue-haired "boy" didn't exactly have the body to match, and left the changing room to head out to the beach.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"V-volley...?" Sakura repeated, mostly to herself. She was just about to venture out on her own when the female voice reached her ears. Her eyes found their way to Tegid--more specifically to her 'smile'. Somehow, the fear that rose up in her mind felt...familiar.
Of course! It reminded her of her best friend. He was also incapable of giving an actual smile. Every movement of his facial features in general came across as terrifying. And yet, it was almost endearing.

"I would...um...like to play with you," she squeaked.

AmeDadra

Momo's Minion
Tegid turned her head to stare at Sakura, and looked her over for a moment before settling into a more neutral expression. With a bound, she reached the side of the other girl and took her hand to shake. “Thank you! That makes at least one for a nice, entertaining game. Any other takers, or just me and this Miss here?” the wide smile returned as Tegid refocused her gaze on the others, waiting for definite responses or for her to grow bored and tug the other girl out of the room and on ahead.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
"Any other takers, or just me and this Miss here?”

Mayo overheard the girl from a changing room. I'm not so good at volleyball, but it sure sounds like fun... She looked back over towards her bathing suit, trying to decide to whether to put it on. It had a patterned navy blue and white halter-top and a solid navy blue bottom, with more of a nautical theme than a beach theme. Well, if I put it on, I can go either way. I'm up for some competition, for that matter! She pinched herself to check if it would look okay, then put on the swimsuit and put her shorts on over the bottom. Just in case, she switched the decorative bands on her pigtails out for regular hair ties.

She stepped out of the dressing room, trying to locate the person who had asked.
"Who was asking about volleyball?"

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Dia still stood there, waiting for somebody to talk to her. She thought a bit and decided to talk to Iris. Or at least to try. "L-libra-s-senpai? D-do you know w-where to go to the beach?" she asked her. It sounded like whispering and Dia was sure that Iris didn't hear her. That would be just fine for her as well.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
((So much activity! Must... catch... up!))

"You all look so great in your swimsuits!" Mona exclaimed as each of the three girls got changed and returned to the hallway. Mona's own swimsuit was a spring yellow bikini with orange and pink flower designs tastefully sprawled out across its surface.

"L-libra-s-senpai? D-do you know w-where to go to the beach?" Dia practically whispered to Iris.

Having heard the question and knowing the answer, Mona took it upon herself to intercept the shy girl's inquiry.

"There's a hallway down that-a-ways that leads to the beach. I saw Ama going that way earlier, so seeing as everybody's ready to go, I'll be happy to lead the way~!" Mona chimed, turning dramatically and leading the group towards the beach.

When they emerged from the building and into the sun, Mona couldn't help but grin up at the sky. The sun was shining, there was a cool breeze whispering by; it was a perfect day for hanging out at the beach. Amagaku was already outside, standing in the sun looking radiant in her strikingly red swimwear. Mona tucked a runaway lock of hair behind her ear and turned to see how the others were enjoying the sunny day.

"So, what do you all want to do first? I can't decide!"

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
As the group emerged out into the sunlight, Ciel shaded his eyes with one hand. It seemed to be a lot brighter on this side of the building, with the sun reflecting off of the pale sand. He was beginning to wish he had brought sunglasses.
"Eh, well, since it's so hot out, I'm gonna hit the water." It wasn't actually that hot (surprisingly enough, it was cooler outside than in the building) but standing out on the sand covering his chest with a towel was probably beginning to look odd. He was fond of swimming, anyway. "What about you, Mona-san?"

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
"I shouldn't sit on metal during the summer..." L'Aquila exclaimed as she started walking back to the main resort building whilst dragging a suitcase behind her while it rolled noisily along the ground. She had gotten bored from sitting on it in less than a minute and had decided against her very instincts to try and do something with others. But as a group of people that L'Aquila had seen earlier pass her as she walked by, she got that same, gut-clenching feeling again. Not the feeling that suddenly triggered her emotions into going into a frenzy - which wasn't a feeling similar to romance - , but more like the type that made her hide in her room for hours on end.

Seeing that it was a summer resort, though, L'Aquila had decided to dress up in her own swimsuit and summer clothes so she could at least be ready to do anything that came her way. As she made it to her room, she locked the door and set her suitcase on the bed. Casually, she opened it up and pulled out a pair charcoal-colored capri pants with a matching jacket. Afterwards, she pulled out a simple one-piece, limegreen swimsuit and quickly changed. When she was finished with that, she zipped up her suitcase, set it against the bedroom wall and walked back out into the hall. She didn't exactly plan on going to the beach, but she had to do something.

As she walked through the building, she heard someone mention something about volleyball and perked up. 'I love volleyball!' Turning towards the owner of the voice who mentioned the sport, she raised her hand lazily and declared that she would like to play as well.

((Just casually slipping L'Aquila into everyones business, no need to be alarmed.))

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(sorry for not replying, I just had surgery yesterday and I really didn't feel like doing anything afterwards)
"Volleyball?" Amagaku said cocking her head to the side."I love volleyball! A wide grin came to her face as she ran down the hallway and to the beach. She strolled over to a shed near the entrance, grabbing a ball and tossing it to her friend. She dragged out some poles and a net, and began setting them up in the center of the beach.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Wow! It sure is nice out here!" Iris smiled when they all finally had made it to the beach. She loved beaches and sunny areas almost as much as she loved flowers afterall. "I wonder what I should do first..." she said to no one in particular as she blew up the beach ball she had brought  for everyone to play with. It was your typical multi-colored inflatable ball and she figured those who weren't really up for volleyball could figure out something else to play.

AmeDadra

Momo's Minion
(Surgery can really suck Rave :< Feel better <3
…and volleyball is okay right xD? If it’s not, they can always not find the stuff and bull-rush the water in a charge or something, might scare a few already there > .>  )

Tegid gave a small hop and clapped her hands together. “There seems to quite a bit of you all want to play with me then! Well, let’s settle for whoever wants to join will come, and head out. Standing about and waiting for direction isn’t fun, that’s why you have to grasp it in your own hands.” She turned her back on the others in the room and tossed open the door, striding outside in the lead of them all with a smile on her face.
The blast of sunlight had been expected, but she still brought up a hand to cover her eyes for a moment. It had left a spot on her vision, annoying. Quickly, she led the way down to the beach, hunting out an area to set up or one if it was already there. Even if there wasn’t volleyball stuff, she could set out on a hunt for a myriad of other sports. Sand soccer was fun too, especially when dirty playing was allowed. Or plain out swimming…and there seemed to be enough people to interact with already there. Already, this trip was beginning to turn up into something which would be quite entertaining, a great change from the usual.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"W-wait for me!" Sakura whimpered, scurrying outside as well. Her logical mind reminded her, however, that sand was a fickle substance to attempt running on.
Nearly forgetting the consistency of sand, Sakura somehow managed to slip and fall flat on her face.
"....owwie," she muttered, sitting up and rubbing her cheeks.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Eh, well, since it's so hot out, I'm gonna hit the water. What about you, Mona-san?"

"Hm, well," she mused, thinking for a moment. Suddenly, her face lit up and she clapped her hands together in delight. "I'll build a sand castle! The biggest, best sand castle there ever was!"

With that said, she strode out towards the water to get to the good sand. The best sand was the stuff that was only a bit damp, so it held its shape and wasn't so close to the water that each wave leveled the structure all over again. Mona wasn't sure where to find a shovel or pail around, but she figured that she could build with her hands just fine.

Finding the perfect patch of sand to build the castle on, she decided to make a dam first in order to protect the area from getting swept away by water. The grainy texture of the damp sand felt nice as she immersed her fingers in the stuff and began digging.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(Hope you feel better Ama~)

Reicheru began walking out toward the beach, until she stopped. There was something missing. Something important. But what? Suddenly, Reicheru remembered, and just in an instant ran back into her room, and then sprinted out, now with goggles on her head. "How could I be so forgetful?" She said to herself. "The most important things when it comes to swimming, is goggles!" Reicheru usually never goes out to a swimming activity without them, for Reicheru likes going underwater more, than staying on the surface.

She quickly caught up with everyone, which were already outside, out in the sunlight. "Wow.." She said, looking around in awe. "This is so...cool!" Reicheru quickly put her goggles on, and raised her hands in the air. "Water, here I come!" Reicheru cried in delighted running towards the glimmering sea. She helped herself by falling into the water, and splashing around, playfully. "Yaaaaay!" She exclaimed. After a brief moment for catching some air, she then dived into the water. She slowly swam out into the ocean, before returning back, and starting over.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Ciel abandoned his towel and headed into the water, wading out until he was up to his shoulders in the cool ocean waves. At that point he dunked his head under the water to get his hair wet- it always bothered him, for some reason, to be swimming and not be wet everywhere. He figured it was just another odd quirk.
"Enjoying the water, Reicheru-san?" He asked the younger girl, grinning. Reicheru looked like she was having a lot of fun.

((I'm like that when I'm in the water. I have to dunk my head right away, or else it annoys me for the whole time I'm there. So I gave Ciel that funny quirk of mine.))