Summer of Fun! UTA-RP

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru gasped for air as she resurfaced to see where she heard somebody calling her. "Huh? Oh hi!" Reicheru said, swimming towards Ciel. "I am having the time of my life! This is like so awesome! It's my first time at a beach!" Reicheru jumped up and down skipping in the water ever so slightly. "You like the beach too?"

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Iris set her towel on a comfortable spot in the sand and smiled. She didn't really feel like swimming at the moment and just decided to sun bathe for a little bit. She placed her beach ball next to her and applied some sun screen so that she didn't burn and was soon relaxing on the shores quietly. She figured while she was at it she'd also keep an ear out for Reicheru as well...even though she was away from Daisy she could help but keep her older sister instincts turned on.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Mayo looked around and took in the view. She'd been to the beach before, but the one she had been to simply didn't compare. It was just gorgeous here.

Whoops--I better not get too zoned out. She noted how most of the group had gone on ahead, and was about to follow them when she heard the sound of something hit the sand behind her.

"...owwie." A blonde girl Mayo had seen from school was rubbing her cheeks, having fallen face-first in the sand.

Now Mayo had a problem. I should go and help her...but what if she doesn't want my help? Insecurity filled her with dread, but she figured she ought to go see if she needed help. She walked back over to the blonde, who had (to Mayo's relief) gotten up on her own. "Are you okay?" she asked. Now here would come the moment of truth...

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Yeah, swimming is really fun. Especially at a beach! It's way better than at a swimming pool." Ciel replied, grinning at Reicheru. "This is the first time I've gone since I was a kid. There aren't any beaches near where I live."

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sakura hesitated for a moment before shyly blinking up at Mayo. Embarrassment flooded her being in the form of a beet-red blush. This girl probably thought she was a moron...

"Y-yes...fine. Thank you," Sakura replied quietly, getting to her feet. "I...um...I'm not always that clumsy. I swear."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Yes, Indeed! And I am sure you will have more fun once again!" Reicheru laughed with an excited expression. "Its nice to come now and then~" Reicheru looked up at Ciel, eyes beaming. She doesn't remember meeting him. "Have we ever met before?" She asked plainly. Since she has terrible memory, she can get misunderstood easily.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
I think I'm just fine...maybe. I hope. Mayo thought. Uhh...what now?

"No problem." Mayo said quickly, and laughed nervously. She could only hope the girl didn't give her a face. It was then that it occurred to Mayo that while the blonde's face was familiar, she couldn't for the life of her remember the girl's name.

How can I ask without looking like I forgot...? Mayo wondered. She had asked for Waltz's name, but she hadn't previously known Waltz at all, so this was different. I'll ask someone else later, I guess.

"Soooo...should we get going?" She asked.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sakura brightened immediately. "Of course. Are you joining in the volleyball game, Mayo-chan?" she asked.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Oh, I just got your name in the hallway when I first came in earlier. It is Reicheru-san, right?" Ciel asked, slightly worried he had gotten your name wrong. "I'm Ciel, by the way."

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
"Of course!" Mayo replied, perhaps with a little too much exuberance. "I'm not too good at volleyball, though. I hope that won't be a problem..."

As the two girls walked along the beach to catch up, Mayo considered asking the blonde her name just in case she needed it during the game, but chickened out yet again.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru nodded quickly, with no hesitance. "Of course! And, I am glad to meet you too, Ciel!" Reicheru giggled with glee. Making new friends was such a delight.

Ashioto

Momo's Minion
( guyyys, sorry if I'm inactive OTL I have finals coming up and they are murder ;A; ... I hope you guys understand, sorrryyy @_@ )

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(it's ok Ashioto, I've been inactive too ;_; i just got back from my first Con. It was awesome, but I feel bad that I'm neglecting you guys so much. Roseraie, feel free to join in!)

Amagaku ran over to the Volleyball group with quite a bit of enthusiasm. "Well, hopefully we'll be able to gedt enough people to split into teams. How do you think we should try and split it up?"

AmeDadra

Momo's Minion
Tegid eyed the hostess as she walked over, talking about teams in the volleyball group. She shrugged her shoulders. “To split up into teams I suppose it only matters on getting us equal-and not sticking a bunch of people who don’t know how to play together against a bunch of people who do. Now, that’s just…not fun. Or fair I suppose either.”

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Same to you, Reicheru-san." Ciel replied. It was great to be making a friend here! Reicheru seemed to be really nice, even though she was quite a bit younger than him. Glancing up at the other people on the beach, he noticed there were quite a few people setting up to play volleyball. "Looks like they're having a lot of fun. Sports aren't really my thing, though!"

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Dia sat on her towel and just listened to what the others said about volleyball. She wanted to play with them. But she wasn't good in volleyball although she liked it. Any kind of sports and she weren't good friends. They never were although she likes volleyball. So she didn't even try to ask if she could play with them. It was clear that the team she would be in would loose. Watching them could be funny as well, she thought.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
((Ah, I haven't posted in a while. :uhm:;; I kinda skimmed.))

L'Aquila quickly followed everyone outside after jogging back into her room to grab some sunglasses for outside. 'The sun might get in the way of having fun... Which shouldn't be the case, but whatever.'

Upon reaching the group of people, she quietly joined in with them. 'Hopefully they'll at least notice me when we start to play and such.' Trying to be optimistic, L'Aquila wore a faint, hopeful grin. Used to being in the background, but wanting to be a part of something, she shuffled nervously on her feet.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sakura nodded slowly, slowly scanning the faces of those that wished to join their game. People she kind of knew...people she barely knew...but no one she was close with. Sakura was determined to change that.

"Maybe...we should nominate captains, and the captains choose their players," she suggested politely.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
L'Aquila, agreeing with the ideas that were being passed along the group, spoke up, quiet at first, but then picked up her voice so it wouldn't come out as almost silent mumbling.

"I... I agree with that idea. The captains can take turns choosing people for their team and in the end, it's most likely that we'll have things settled pretty fairly." L'Aquila took a moment to clear her throat from embarrassment. Not finding anything else to say, she looked down awkwardly and tried not to glance at anyone who might've sent a few seconds worth of odd stares her way.

'I hope I wasn't being too obvious. I was being too obvious. Oh no, they're going to think I'm an idiot. I am an idiot. Great.'