utau can't sing certain notes

irlkodzuken

Momo's Minion
i'm new to utau and i tried to play a ust, the utau sings fine until notes that look like this appear? how do i fix it? thanks

huh.PNG

JamesOvO

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
That is a whisper note, you can use suffixbroker or manually take the suffix out.

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
hey, ive removed them but now the notes are just vowel sounds, any way i can make them sound normal again?
You might need to clear the preutterance, STP, and overlap. If you haven't already, select all the notes, hit Ctrl+E, and put spaces in the boxes that are circled.
1619021044798.png
Another thing that might have happened is everything after the first character in the note got removed from the suffix removal. If that's the case, you need to undo that and remove the part that says "_G4弱" manually.

Reactions: irlkodzuken

irlkodzuken

Momo's Minion
You might need to clear the preutterance, STP, and overlap. If you haven't already, select all the notes, hit Ctrl+E, and put spaces in the boxes that are circled.
View attachment 10119
Another thing that might have happened is everything after the first character in the note got removed from the suffix removal. If that's the case, you need to undo that and remove the part that says "_G4弱" manually.
it works now, thank you so much!

Reactions: vlbonnie