UTAU CONTEST TIME!! #GaCover2018 ♡Please read♡

ivylare

Mawarine Shuu Enthusiast
Hello everyone! It's time for the Mekuraon Ga contest!
This contest is created and run by ivylare
gaaaaa! CONTEST!!!.png gaaaaa! CONTEST!!!.png
Background!
Mekuraon Ga (盲音ガー) is a CV UTAU created and managed by ivylare (me!). Ga is a fifteen year old blind singer.

Ga only has a CV voicebank, however that is soon to change! I've been preparing to record his first VCV bank!

Contest Info!
This contest is to celebrate my baby! as some of you may know, making a voicebank isnt easy! I would love to see other people use my creation!

What do I do for this contest?
This contest is very open ended in the sense that there aren't a lot of rules! make what ever you want, as long as it's Mekuraon Ga related! Covers, art, MMD models, etc!
however, there must be no NSFW content (he's 15!)

Uhh okay.. but what's in it for me??
Oh! I'm so glad you asked! there's are two categories for this contest. the first category is for covers/original songs (fan art + a cover will earn you bonus points!) and the second category is for everything else! each category will have two winners.

Rewards
First place - full body painting of a character of your choice AND a cover using an UTAU of your choice and the song of your choice.

Second place - full body painting of a character of your choice OR a cover using an UTAU of your choice and the song of your choice.

When does the contest end?
July 30, 2018.

Rules for posting?
Please be following my account on UTAFORUM. when posting, make sure to tag it with #GaCover2018. And tag me in the post.

I can't do anything to win this contest :/
Even if you don't want to participate in the contest, spreading this post would be amazingly helpful!

Reactions: spookysneeze