UTAU English VCCV 2015

F

Fuutari Makku

I have no time to record it , gr8. This was way too near to school begin ç_ç But once I have time I'm probabily gonna make a bipitch/kire bank , the otoing seems SO easy. GJ cz , keep up ^_^ (next time don't upload to box though , please)

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
now that VCCV's out I think I can die happy.
...Buuuuut.... afterIrecordit

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
god, all the stuff happens when im preoccupied

one moment

Edit: APPBOX WONT DOWNLOAD THE RECLIST COME ON I NEED YOU AFSKJSH

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I won be able to do VCCV untill I go home so, now info from me, well except in the chatbox.

ArrowKishi

Ruko's Ruffians
I really admire your work. I'll definitly record a VCCV voicebank as soon as I can.
It will be my first complete english voicebank omg and my first attempt to make utau sings in English omg I'm so exited

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
YAY ALL I HAVE TO DO NOW IS WAIT TILL MY FINAL EXAMS ON OCTOBER START AND WHEN IT ENDS ILL FORCE MY SIS TO RECORD VCCV ENGLISH I CANT COZ IM PLANNING ON A MULTILINGUAL VOICEBANK SORRY FOR DA CAPZ

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Lol I am glad this reclist is out my UTAU's been needing a VCCV bank OuO
Now I need to know where to get the reclist lol (Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread XD)

Oda Hikaru

Teto's Territory
I'm so happy about it!!! *0*
I can't wait until I have time to record it (it's not going to happen so early anyways lol)

PaintedCz

VCCV UTAU English
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This looks like a very intuitive system and is put together very well. The tutorials helped me realize things that had never occured to me before, so thank you and congrats on a job well done.

Reactions: partial

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ah yes I remembered my question, and forgive if this was covered in the tutorials and I missed it: Is there anything in particular we need to know in recording multipitch? Are there any samples that for whatever reason don't need to be recorded and how should we organize the new recordings within the voicebank folder?

I really like how Hinomoto Oniko recorded her CVVC multipitch and figured (hoped) the same process could be applied here. I believe to conserve file size, Oniko records all the different pitches of a string in one file and then splits everything up correctly in the oto.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The purpose of splitting the lists into folders is to make recording and otoing more manageable processes for the general UTAU user. Since the tutorial series encourages use of OREMO, it's fairly simple to just record multipitch using the existing folders by putting a suffix on the filenames themselves. There's a separate "typelist.txt" in the OREMO files with arrows for a high/low pitch, but it can be customized with note names or append letters/kanji.

I'm assuming that at this time, the currently released reclist contains all recordings necessary for a basic American English bank. Chezzie mentioned a future simplified version for non-English speakers, which will presumably remove some samples.

Oniko's multipitch method is actually quite prone to FRQ errors, a concern that Myst mentioned when working on Aiko's multipitch CVVC. Also, the recording method intended for VCCV™ takes advantage of using specific timing according to a BGM, so that the base oto easily fits. If you want to go through the effort of ignoring the BGM entirely, duplicating oto entries by hand to create more aliases and base values, then recalculating the consonant velocity adjustments required for the approximate speed of the actual recordings, go ahead.

Last edited: