UTSU - A cross-platform vocal synth frontend

sceryp0

Momo's Minion
I work on Utsu 1 hour per day and usually make 1 Github commit per day as well. You can see the list of commits here.

The list of remaining tasks before the 0.5 release is here. I'll probably make some smaller releases before 0.5 is finished.
happy
new
year!!!

sceryp0

Momo's Minion
I work on Utsu 1 hour per day and usually make 1 Github commit per day as well. You can see the list of commits here.

The list of remaining tasks before the 0.5 release is here. I'll probably make some smaller releases before 0.5 is finished.
utsu is r.i.p?????:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

Lethe

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The 0.4.4 update is now released! You can go here to find a Windows, Mac, and Linux installer. Of special note in this release is that several new features were made by community contributors! I mostly just worked on the bulk editor:

BulkEditor.png

• Bulk editor added!
    • Portamento editor:
      • Apply pitchbend to all notes or all selected notes.
      • Can filter out shorter notes.
      • Can filter to only rising or only falling notes.
      • Save your favorite pitchbends in a list to reuse them for later sessions!
    • Vibrato editor:
      • Apply vibrato to all notes or all selected notes.
      • Can modify visually or by typing in values.
      • Save your favorite vibratos in a list to reuse them for later sessions!
    • Envelope editor:
      • Apply envelope to all notes or all selected notes.
      • Can filter to notes directly before or after a rest note.
      • Save your favorite envelopes in a list to reuse them for later sessions!
  • UX changes.
    • Tweaked spacing/layout on some dialogs to make them look better in other languages.
    • New hotkeys for song editor:
      • W to rewind (V still works as well).
      • CTRL-SPACE to immediately replay current selection.
      • CTRL-SCROLL to zoom in/out vertically.
      • CTRL-ALT-SCROLL to zoom in/out horizontally.
    • New features for voicebank editor:
      • Play sound with resampler (CTRL-SPACE)
      • Play sound with resampler w/out modulation (CTRL-SHIFT-SPACE)
      • Can also select these two features from the right-click menu on the lyric config editor.
  • Translations.
    • Updated languages: Portuguese, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified)
    • Translations are a work in progress, not all messages will be translated!
  • Bug fixes.
    • Fixed bug that prevented some language preferences, including Chinese, from being saved.
    • No longer writes broken UST files on locales that use comma as decimal separator.
    • Fixed bug where unwanted "- " was added to some VC notes in CVVC voicebanks.
    • Can no longer open modal windows multiple times on Mac.
    • Already-rendered status bar messages re-render when language preference changes.

Future plans:
Adding the last few built-in tools before the 0.5 release. There may be an 0.4.5 release before then, depending on how long the new features take to build.
  • Spectrogram view for lyric config editor
  • Suffix broker
  • Reclist converter
Finally, UTSU has a Discord now! It's a good place to go if you have questions or want to brainstorm new features. Join at any time here.

Last edited: